10 Meeting the scumbag

In the end, Lu Baiting instructed Xue Chi to pay the money, five million, and it arrived in seconds.

When Shi Nian looked at the newly arrived money on his account, he was very satisfied.

“Next time there’s something like that, look me up again, boss!”

Then he went upstairs joyfully.

Without the blinding pajamas, Xue Chi felt that his eyes had finally been liberated. Looking at his own marshal, he was momentarily at a loss as to whether he should first talk about Shi Nian’s aesthetics or this money-loving look of the other party.

In the end, the two converged into one question: “He’s too visible.”

When they first found out about Shi Nian, they lamented over his background and thought that with his personality, he would be uncomfortable living in the villa and might be embarrassed to use the flying machine the marshal had given him, so they would have to advise him not to be too formal.

Looking at it now, Adjutant Xue want to go back and bash his worried self. What was he thinking?

Not to mention the aircraft, even the clauses in the contract that they would provide some help in case of trouble were used to the fullest, letting him check the surveillance that day.

Lu Bo Ting said, “In the end, he was once a young master, and should have been held up by many people back then.”

Ten years ago Xue Chi had not yet arrived at Lu Bo Ting’s side and did not know what happened at then.

“Marshal, was Shi Nian this arrogant back then?”

“I don’t know.” Lu Boting said.

Xue Chi: “Don’t know?”

Lu Boting took off his coat and handed it to the robot, walked over to the sofa , sat down before taking the coffee the robot poured for him, as he recalled.

“I was training all day at that time and wasn’t concerned about that. Not to mention the fact that he was a few years younger than me, so we did not play together. Come to think of it, it’s surprising that I don’t seem to have met him, or I may have met him, but have no impression.”

“But when you think about how much of an asshole that kid Jian Xi was, you know how arrogant kids of that age can be!”

Deputy Xue couldn’t help but twitch his mouth, the little prince is arrogant, but when he came to you, he still behaved like a good boy. Unlike Shi Nian, the most terrifying thing about him, Marshal, is that he is not afraid of you at all.

That’s not pretending, that’s really being indifferent!

Xue Chi has been Lu Bo Ting’s adjutant for a few years now, but this is the first time he had seen such a ‘junior’.

However, when he thought about what happened back then, it was indeed a great humiliation for Shi Nian and his mother.

Xue Chi remembered what was mentioned in the information, that the youngest son of the Patriach of the Bai family, had once loved someone. However, that person had married someone else, so he also married someone else too.

That other person he married was Shi Nian’s mother.

A female guide from the Edge Star, with great spiritual power and talent, graduated with great distinction from the First School of the Aussie Empire. But she was taken in by the youngest son of the Bai Family because of her resemblance to his white Moonlight.

No one knew about this, because even if they did, no one would have noticed the resemblance at first glance due to their personalities and other issues.