53 Pick up the past

The matter was so big, Madam Bai and her father of course also saw it.

Madam Bai was so angry that she smashed everything in the room, "That kid's life is too big!"

Her father, Mr. Wu, also frowned, obviously not expecting to fail.

"I'm so careless, who would have brought a modified robot with him at that time. Obviously, he dared to go out at this time, but he thought it was an ignorant."

"Okay, let's get people out of the way, saying that they saw the people of the Tsunami Star Thief Group, and this matter can't be involved in us."

What they had prepared before was to put the blame on this star thief group, and they also drew their icons in the toilet.

As soon as he spoke here, someone over there immediately took care of the matter.

As soon as the wind came out, people's attention turned to the star thief.

"It turns out to be a star thief, no wonder he can do things like kidnapping people. 』

"It makes sense to be a star thief, and it is estimated that he went for the identity of the pharmacist at that time. They don't lack money to buy equipment. Many star thieves have equipment and keep pharmacists. Qianbaihua is not difficult for them. When they catch people, they can make soothing agents whether they are used by themselves or by themselves. You can take it out and sell it, it's a huge profit! 』

"The star thieves are getting more and more daring these days, and they dare to make trouble on the main star. It seems that it is time to exterminate them again. 』

"The department responsible for public security on the main star really didn't say anything, the star thieves have come to your face, didn't you see it? 』

"It's terrible, there are star thieves on the main star. 』

"Wait for an official news on the extermination of star thieves. 』

"Wait for an official news on the extermination of star thieves +1. 』

Looking at these news, even though she was unwilling to do so, Madam Bai didn't take it seriously.

But if you fail once, there will be opportunities in the future.

Such trivial matters could not involve her.

However, she never expected it, but the day after she let out her breath, she was arrested by the interstellar police who broke in.

In addition to her, many people were arrested, including the one who helped her spread news on the Star Network.

Even her biological father, Mr. Wu, was taken away for investigation.

As soon as this happened, the Bai family and the Wu family became a mess in an instant.

The old man Wu said in a eloquent voice, "Why do you arrest me and say that I hired someone? Just a joke, who didn't know that it was done by star thieves."

"Star thief?" The person in charge of questioning him had a weird expression, "Miss Wu, I'm afraid you don't know one thing yet!"

Mr. Wu was suddenly startled, thinking of the years when he played cards out of common sense.

Sure enough, the next second, his hunch came true.

The person on the opposite side turned on the light brain and released a set of photos and a video.

In the picture, Shi Nian destroyed the pattern of the star thief group, and signed his name on it...

This was all recorded before they left the bathroom.