115

Assemblyman Wu contacted Yue Xingran, and Bai Zihan was shouting, "Grandpa, cousin, what are you doing?"

"Yes, just shout like that!" Wu Chaoyi whispered.

Bai Zihan was very frightened.

After Yue Xingran received the communication, he saw the scene of him crying in fright.

Feeling distressed is naturally not distressed, and it is not bad without laughing. Yue Xingran looked at Councilman Wu, "Why, do you finally want to repent for what happened back then?"

But Councilman Wu didn't even change his face, he just said, "Look who is with me."

Of course Yue Xingran saw it, it was Bai Zihan.

"so what?"

"He is the bloodline of your Yue family, and he is the only bloodline left." Senator Wu's expression changed as he spoke, and he said coldly, "If you still want him to live, you'd better help me."

Yue Xingran almost smiled, "He is your grandson."

"I have grandsons, as well as grandsons. My Wu family has a lot of people in the yard, and there is no shortage of this grandson." Assemblyman Wu said: "But your family is different, and your family is just such a descendant."

As he spoke, he waited for the more Xingran to refute, but the more Xingran sighed:

"Sure enough, even this is within your calculations."

When the accident happened at home, he was still young and didn't understand what was inappropriate, but what he understood was far from enough to deal with the situation at that time.

Although the old Yue family came back to protect him soon, it was a step too late.

Everyone thought it was the Wu family who thought he was not very threatening and kept it, and some people thought that the Wu family started a step late, or they were afraid that things would be too obvious, or that his people came back in time.

But in fact it is not, the Wu family actually started.

They ruined his body, nothing else but no more children.

As soon as he said this, Councilman Wu was stunned for a moment, "You already know?"

"Also, Lu Baiting has so much evidence, so of course he can't wait to show it to you."

However, the years know that this is not what they said.

Over the years, the Wu family has done so many evil things. The records of the underground research institute are not known for how long. Lu Baiting and others only glanced at some important ones.

Like Marshal Yue and Empress Yan.

They never thought that the Wu family had also attacked Yue Xingran.

I didn't know until now that it actually exists.

They used the medicine for Yue Xingran back then. The medicine did not have any other side effects on the body. It was better than the ligation technique many years ago. It was not a problem to be discharged from the hospital on the day of the ligation, but their medicine was silent. , and is completely irreversible.

Yue Xingran was very young at the time, and it was a time of sadness. Even if his body was really uncomfortable, he shouldn't have reacted so quickly.

Moreover, he is not very old now, he is not married yet, and he has not yet reached the time when he suspects that he cannot have a child.

Shi Nian couldn't help but look at Yue Xingran more, thinking that it seems that the Wu family has underestimated him all these years.

After all, looking at it like this, he already knew that something was wrong with his body.