87 Can't let Shi Nian roam freely

It is not sure whether it is the current adjutant Xue, but Xue Chi knows that it is absolutely true that Shi Nian said he was going.

This one even went to find the dress that Mrs. Lu prepared for him.

The main star is used to wearing a dress once, but after the last time, Mrs. Lu found that there was no clothes for such occasions, so she prepared a lot for him.

Xue Chi persuaded a couple of sentences but failed to persuade, and then he didn't know what to think, so he sent several novels to Shi Nian.

Open it and take a look, yo ho, there must be one of the protagonists in it who often have accidents, and they are all accidents because of their own running around.

Adjutant Xue's heart was clearly revealed.

Xue Chi was still beside him and whispered to persuade: "Mr. Shi, look at this, the Marshal is not here, let's be careful..."

"That's for you." Shi Nian asked him sideways, "Have those two Zerg found?"

Adjutant Xue: "...No."

"I said Xiao Xue, your ability to do things is not good!" Shi Nian was completely copying the content of a book, "Why did you spend so long on such a trivial matter and there is no news, let you find two people, and then I didn't let you..."

"Mr. Shi." Xue Chi was speechless: "Those two Zerg are very hard to find."

"I know!"

Shi Nian sent him a screenshot of the page he just read, "That's what it says in the book, and the person they're looking for isn't a person. In short, it's the kind that's hard to find..."

So you just copy it and use it to attack me, right!

Xue Chi thought, the previous conjecture was correct, he couldn't control this little ancestor at all.

"So it's alright to read less novels, oh, that's not right, it's okay to read novels, it's a big problem if you take the content of the novels seriously." Shi Nian patted Xue Chi on the shoulder, "Men, be more mature."

Xue Chi, Xue Chi no longer wants to speak.

Why is he so difficult!

Poor Adjutant Xue did not persuade Shi Nian, and was educated as someone who took all the content of the novel seriously, and he had to arrange the day's itinerary later.

When he left the Marshal's Mansion, he also saw the quantum beasts of those years happily radiating joy.

It looks like a good mood.

The Wu family's banquet was on the weekends, so classes and classes were held as usual these days. When I don't want to eat at night, I still have a good meal outside.

This time, I didn't go to any big hotel, but a small shop on the side of the road.

Like some fried skewers, grilled meat oden, noodle jelly and spicy tang, these things are still authentic from small shops outside.

fragrant.

At that time, I ate a whole street unrestrainedly and unrestrainedly, and the picture was so shocking that it became a hot search again.

"This amount of food is what I envy, eating dry without getting fat! 』

"Upstairs, while you have this appetite, I am afraid that you will start to worry about whether you will starve to death! 』

"Eat and broadcast, I suddenly found out that even if I didn't have the technology or money, I could use my face to eat and broadcast... The king of big stomachs, the king of living big stomachs. 』