57 Auction

Lu Baiting really never received any gifts from women other than his mother, his aunt and his grandmother, let alone small handicrafts.

None of these three people would do this.

Shi Nian looked at him and Xue Chi again, "Hey, he didn't say adjutant, you said, did a beauty ever give him a small gift?"

"Yes, yes." Adjutant Xue said honestly, "But the marshal never accepts it."

Shi Nian stretched out his 'oh' and said, "It's normal. After all, he has a face without worldly desires at a glance."

"And in his place, humans and birds are different..." Said Shi Nian, pointing to his own body, he was squatting on another chair at the moment, and the distance from Lu Baiting was roughly, as far as people need to be, birds need to be How far away, "This is not to mention that there are differences between men and women, and there are differences in sentinels. In his place, it is estimated that everyone is different."

Adjutant Xue couldn't answer these words, and pretended not to hear with a sullen face.

However, I quite agree with them, their marshals did not seem to be particularly close to anyone.

Thinking about how he still saw Shi Nian and Yan Huaxin sitting there biting their ears and whispering to each other today, but their marshals, he had never seen such a scene in all these years.

Marshal Lu himself: "..."

Lu Baiting changed the subject: "Will you go to the auction tomorrow?"

In this auction, I know from time to time that some of the items in the middle are the super soothing lotion made by the small research institute under Lu Baiting's hands, which is the batch that used the juice of thousands of flowers extracted from the year.

Lu Baiting had already said that some of the auctions that he would sell would go to auctions.

The price will be higher.

The last auction was a month ago, and this time is tomorrow.

The last time was to go to school, this time, Shi Nian is still ready to see and see.

After all, he has been to the auction of the practice world, and he still doesn't know what it is like in the interstellar.

However, he decided to go in his heart, but he didn't show it on the face, instead he asked, "Why, I can finally go out?"

"When have you been restricted from going out?" Lu Baiting asked back, "It's just for you to bring a few people."

Shi Nian made a cut, he just didn't want to take people, it was too much trouble.

Don't say he's a human now. When he was a bird, he used to sneak out to play by himself. Because of this, I met a lot of people who wanted to catch Phoenix, but of course they were all burned by him to the point of crying and calling him his grandfather.

However, because he was going to the auction tomorrow, he didn't bother with the online announcement that he was a guide at night. Instead, he slept beautifully and refreshed himself.

Mainly to get up early.

This auction is not on the main star, so they have to go by spaceship first. Fortunately, the two planets are not far apart, starting in the morning and arriving in the afternoon.

When I got off the spaceship, I saw Bai Zihan.

This was the first time I met Bai Zihan in the true sense of the year. The last time in the beauty shop, the other party unilaterally hid in the dark and looked at him.