43 Bai Zihan: Why?

Of course, if this chat record could calm Bai Bingyan at that time, it could also kill Bai Zihan.

After all, even his father couldn't refute it when he read it, let alone the netizens he didn't know.

"Shi Nian is so handsome. Not making a sound. But when he does, he makes an amazing sound!

"Fuck! No wonder Bai Zihan said that he suspected that Shi Nian was behind his back. It turns out that he himself often does this work. The evil one only sees evil. He naturally thinks that others are just like him."

"But he was wrong. Shi Nian is extraordinary and chooses to fight directly. "

"What kind of white Lotus is this? It's actually a rare thing in the world. I now feel that Ji Yiqing is a bit miserable. He was used and still has no way to justify himself. "

"Who does Bai Zihan think he is? Because he is the senator's grandson, he feels he can be so arrogant. "

"I feel that someone is deleting posts and suppressing the heat. Hey, could it be...... "

Netizens are becoming more refined as time goes on. Originally, the Bai family would not allow it to spread outside. This "outside" refers to the more distant planets or planets that have not yet received news. They could slowly figure out how to deal with the internal spread on the Main star. Spend a few hours to completely deal with it.

But no one expected Bai Zihan to come out of nowhere with his post. Immediately, things got hotter, and they could no longer be suppressed.

At this point, someone laughed and said: "Grandson? Hahaha, I suddenly remembered the day Bai Bingyan came to our school. Shi Nian directly called him my son in front of the principal. Bai Bingyan is the son, Bai Zihan is the grandson. "

The issue became even more exciting. The netizens who didn't know yet wanted to open and eat melons immediately. This time, even Bai Bingyan inevitably, made the headlines.

The people of the Bai family were about to die of anger.

"Where is Bai Zihan?" Senator Bai roared, "Who told him to talk nonsense outside, is he crazy?"

Bai Bingyan, who was also on fire, hurriedly asked someone to bring Bai Zihan over.

His elder brother said, "Little brother, you've really given birth to two good sons."

"Knowing this mess was caused by our own family, others who do not would think that the enemy is fighting us."

All these years, they have had many political enemies, but none was rude to them.

But today, Bai Zihan handed the opportunity to Shi Nian, who picked it up. There was a crowd of netizens there. They could only imagine their enemies hiding in the back. How could they fail to fall for this piece of pie?

At this point, it was impossible to suppress the matter. Soon, everyone will know about their family's crap.

On StarNet;

"What? Bai Bingyan went to the school to look for Shi Nian? What for? Did he go there to make Shi Nian delete the screenshots?

"This family has no shame. Luckily, Shi Nian is tough; otherwise, he would have been bullied. "

" Very true. And Shi Nian is not alone. Marshal Lu is standing behind him. My male god has always been very protective of his people. He will not let him suffer. "

"I thought he was not in his right mind or didn't know about the screenshots. But now that I think about it, he thought the screenshots had been deleted!