60 The iron tree blossoms

This scene is really shocking and speechless. Here, a member of parliament, a marshal and a tyrant, all looked upstairs.

Shi Nian didn't come out, he just roared and it was over.

Mr. Bai didn't say anything, and just hung up.

Yan Hualin twitched the corners of his mouth, "He didn't expect this, when did he set up the call forwarding?"

"Probably before dinner!" Adjutant Xue said blankly: "He asked me for the communication number of the Bai family at that time, and he had to leave."

On the other side, Councilman Bai's ugly face did not ease for a long time.

Bai Bingyan's brother immediately said: "Little brother, look at what your son is doing."

"Isn't he always like this." Bai Bingyan said: "My treatment is even worse, and I am taught by him as an unfilial son every day."

Assemblyman Bai, who was in a bad mood already, was even more troubled by the two of them arguing.

Two idiots.

He had always thought that Shi Nian had resentment in his heart, so he only let Bai Bingyan get in touch slowly. After all, they are blood relatives, and the Wu family did what they did back then. At most, they did not help after the incident.

But there are indeed difficulties at home. It has been a long time, and it is not difficult to understand each other.

But now I understand that people who don't even answer your communication are obviously not resentful as Bai Bingyan said, but do not want to have anything to do with them at all.

You idiot who didn't understand it for so long.

Shi Nian's side was obviously unreliable, and it was obvious from Lu Baiting's reaction that they didn't know it, it was the kid's own intention, obviously he made up his mind.

He is pondering, only now, the last guarantee is to find the fans who are your uncle all the time, and then take him under his command.

Congressman Bai was thinking about it here, but he didn't prevent Bai Bingyan over there and called Shi Nian with his communication number in a rage.

In a flash, the other side picked up again, and before he could say a word, he bumped into Lu Baiting's expressionless face.

Lu Baiting: "Don't bother, he has set up call forwarding for everyone's communication numbers in the Bai family."

Bai Bingyan: "Fuck!"

Councilman Bai finally recovered, grabbed the teacup next to him and smashed it over.

"idiot!"

Shi Nian knew that they would contact him after the auction, and he should have guessed what he would say, so he made preparations in advance.

This kid still thinks it's the past, and hit him again?

Not ashamed.

Over there, after shouting that voice, he was immersed in the ocean of games again.

It has to be said that as soon as the Wu Bai family's affairs come out, there are not as many people discussing it as usual. Of course people started paying attention to other things, including his vest:

Always a fan of your uncle.

"It's a pity that the game cabin has not been sold yet, otherwise I can go up and try it... Speaking of which, I was almost admitted to the military academy back then."

"You can't be as powerful as others if you try. If it weren't for two brushes, why would so many forces find him."

Shi Nian heard two gamers who passed by chatting while walking: