62 No words to describe

Shi Nian stood there, looking up at Lu Baiting.

After getting off the aircraft just now, he raised his head and glanced, just in time to meet the other party's eyes that he didn't have time to take back, how do you feel, those eyes...

It's hard to describe Shi Nian, he has never seen others look at him like this, but the keen one always feels a little dangerous.

Lu Baiting lowered his eyes. For some reason, he paused and seemed to take a deep breath. Then he stepped off the aircraft and locked the door.

"It's nothing, I just think you're quite..." Marshal Lu himself is considered an elite talent, and his performance in cultural classes is actually quite good.

Said he was courting death? Don't know the danger? In the end, he could only sigh: "What can I do to you!"

Indeed, it is really impossible to do anything with him now.

I was relieved by what he said at that time, and also, what can the paper tiger do to him.

After thinking about it and smiling, he turned around and rushed into the villa.

Leaving Lu Baiting standing there alone, thinking about the scene just now.

He found that he really couldn't resist the turbulent temperament of the years, as if life didn't stop, he could go on like this forever, so lively, light and beautiful.

Even the disdainful look in his eyes is so heartwarming.

Cousin Yan Hualin's words were still close to his ears, but he did not admit it at the time. However, in less than a day, the face was slapped.

Fortunately no one saw it.

Over there, he was already skilled in commanding the robot to cook. He seemed to be eating at every opportunity.

The snacks in the villa had already been turned over by him, and the sound of unpacking the bag crackled.

Lu Boting stood by the door, and he really didn't meet him. People never know what they like.

If someone told him a year ago that he would like such a noisy person who doesn't like to do anything well-behaved, he would definitely not believe it.

Shi Nian finished eating a bag of melon seeds in the blink of an eye, and looked sideways, "Boss, what's wrong with you, is it because I praised you for being considerate?"

"Tsk tsk, it's so miserable, no one has ever praised you for being so approachable!"

Lu Baiting ignored him, let alone dealt with the delayed work for the past two days, but went to the training ground at the back first.

And he finally knows what words to use to describe the years, that kid is simply...

act recklessly.

When I didn't know whether to live or die, Nian first had a good meal, and then went to the laboratory to get the juice of the thousands of flowers for the past two days, and then made a Qiankun bag for himself.

After all, the last one was sold to Lu Boting. The latter was very happy, and the money was already on his account.

After doing all this, he went to dinner again in high spirits.

Dinner was late today, because he was too busy to come out. As for Lu Baiting, Marshal Lu may not be born with hungry cells. He has been busy all the time, and will eat together when he comes out.

Shi Nian took the opportunity to get back the original Qiankun bag, transferred the snacks inside to the newly made one, and went upstairs happily.

Xue Chi was left with a complicated expression.