106

Yan Ruo was very angry, and it was not that she had never seen such a masterful man before. But people, how can there be a real gentleman.

Even if she didn't plan to do anything, she should be a little proud and proud of someone who admires and adore her so much, and even more pity for her.

Why can Lu Baiting turn a blind eye?

Her eyes were straightforward and unconcealed, and even Xue Chi, who was beside Lu Baiting, couldn't stand it.

He didn't look back, but he could sense Yan Nuo's mental state, because it wasn't the first time this kind of thing happened.

Their marshal is such a person.

There are not a few people who have been adoring and chasing these years, but if people don't like it, they don't like it. Even if some are well hidden, their marshals can pick them out intuitively, and then transfer them away.

So being alone doesn't give people a chance, so Xue Chi never thought that he would be tempted by Mr. Shi.

But when I think about it carefully, it seems that over the years, an outsider like Mr. Shi can be used to this appearance in their marshal.

The last person who could be so arrogant was only Mrs. Lu!

Sure enough, the other half of the Lu family's men can be pampered and pampered, except for the mother.

Adjutant Xue did not forget to record while making up his mind. There are still many outstanding students this year. For example, one school and two schools need not be mentioned, and the other four schools also have a lot to be cultivated.

In that year's team, like Zhang Jingkai, Chu Fengyu and others, as well as the commander and two other players, they were all very good seedlings.

Of course, there are also good seedlings who are not very lucky. But basically as long as they are handled properly, their ability cannot be denied even if they are eliminated later.

While making records, I did not forget to look at the group of those years.

He whispered to Lu Baiting: "Marshal, Mr. Shi really doesn't eat!"

With this, Chu Fengyu inside also asked: "We'll take care of you all the time, anyway, it's only one or two meals. After this time, I don't believe that the unlucky ones have not eaten at the next supply point."

Shi Nian waved his hand, indicating that he must not.

"You can't do this!" Zhang Jingkai said, "This competition will last at least three days. You plan to starve yourself to death!"

"..." Shi Nian: "I originally prepared a lot of food."

Of course, there are regulations on how much food and water to bring to the competition, but not by bottle or tube, but by portion, such as how much water is in milliliters, and how much energy is in food.

Years have deliberately calculated, and the energy he ate just met the standard.

Who knows that the teacher doesn't give any face at all, and only recognizes nutrient solution...

"Then why don't they just label one person with one bottle of water and one tube of nutrient solution."

Chu Fengyu twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "That's because I'm afraid that someone will take a large bottle of water and a large portion of nutrient solution. But I'm afraid no one would have thought that there would be someone like you..."

This operation is too showy, even a teacher like him, who has always been unruly, never thought that he could do it.

After all, they are here to compete, and water and nutrient solutions are the best to replenish energy, and they are also the best to carry.