20 The Marshal was about to be touched

Although he refused to play professionally, the person who said earlier that Shi Nian was a celebrity did not lie. Although he initially broke out because of his dislike to Ji Yiqing as a scumbag, everyone could later see his talent in the game.

Not only in the mecha one, but also the ancient costume one, he was so dashing and handsome while playing that there were now a lot of fans and fan girls.

He finished the game and went to bed with a smile on his face. After all, this body can’t stay awake for long. If he wasn’t a phoenix, this little sleep would have affected his health, any other person would not be able to play for so long.

The next day he was refreshed and ready to go to class.

When he got downstairs, there was an old man with a white beard standing in the hall. The latter seemed to be talking to Lu Bo Ting, but his eyes lit up when he saw him.

“That’s him, isn’t it, the one who found out that there was something wrong with the potion, that’s awesome …… kid, would you be interested in coming to this old man after graduation?”

Shi Nian looked at Lu Boting suspiciously.

The latter waved his hand, “You go your way, no need to pay attention to him.”

The old man immediately said, “No Marshal, what do you mean by that, such a good seedling ……”

The rest of the words could not be heard by Shi Nian, who followed his boss’s instructions and went to school.

The old man, also known as researcher Zheng said with some regret, “Marshal why don’t you let me talk to him more, children with high spiritual power are common, such talented but also hard-working ones are not common ah!”

Lu Bo Ting thought for a moment about the amount of time Shi Nian spent playing games every day, and did not correct on the words “hard-working”!

If you call that hard work, what did his hard-work count as back then, wanting to die?

“Alright, just finish your business and get lost.” Lu Bo Ting said, “Don’t come here too often, so as not to draw attention to yourself.”

Researcher Zheng muttered, “All right, all right!”

When he had finished his business and Shi Nian wasn’t there, he was ready to leave, but then he accidentally caught sight of a potion bottle.

It was the one Shi Nian had taken down yesterday, but he had forgotten about it when he went up, and now Researcher Zheng had seen it. He immediately rushed up and picked it up.

Lu Bo Ting took one look at it and knew that it was not his own, so it should be Shi Nian’s, “Don’t touch his things casually.”

But researcher Zheng refused to put it down, looked at it again and again, and finally said uncertainly, “Where is your lab here, I need to produce data.”

Lu Bo Ting: “……”

At this moment, deputy Xue heard this as he came through the door and said with curiosity, “What are you kidding Zheng Lao, where is the laboratory in this villa.”

“That little doll studying pharmacy, but has no lab?” Zheng Lao wondered.

Xue Chi: “……”

Adjutant Xue said with a flourish, “Elder Zheng, we’re hiring him to help the Marshal soothe his spiritual sea, not bringing back an ancestor or raising a son.”

It was a money and service transaction, and the management of the other party’s food and accommodation was all to make it more convenient for him to carry out Lu Bo Ting’s treatment.