108

People outside are also discussing this issue, you have to say that this group of people is water, it is impossible, people have indeed discovered that there are people hiding here.

But if it's not water, it's gone, and I haven't found it yet.

"This year..." Yue Xingran couldn't help squinting, "It's not easy!"

"He really only has D-level mental power? How could the D-level mental power find out that someone was coming so long in advance, and the two shots he fired on the tree earlier hit almost the farthest distance. As a sentinel, it's a bit difficult."

The principal of the first school said and looked at Principal Wu, "How long has your school not checked the students' mental strength, and you haven't found out that no one has upgraded their mental strength!"

Principal Wu was also a little skeptical, but they didn't know about it, and Nian himself must have been aware of it.

"What level did he rise to? C or B, these two levels shouldn't be so strong!"

Xue Chi couldn't help but said, "Can that ancestor be measured by normal people's standards?"

Too.

Everyone immediately thought that the ordinary guide did not have as much strength as him. Looking at this appearance, it may not be easy for a trained sentinel to match him!

Adjutant Xue then retracted his gaze and focused on doing his own thing.

He really didn't notice it at first, but when Shi Young took control of Mo Long easily, it would be unreasonable to say that his mental power is not stronger than their marshals.

If the mecha is not obedient, just take a pat, it is nonsense, and it is obviously forced to start.

But knowing is knowing, Xue Chi never mentioned it. Seeing someone mention it at this moment, he quickly changed the topic.

As for Xingwang, it is even more noisy now. Compared with the people with better eyesight on the scene, Xingwang naturally understands a lot of things.

Everything is said now.

Especially the classmate who happened to bump into Shi Nian's eyes is said to be outrageous. How to graduate at this level is very ugly.

Of course, there is no lack of rational help to speak, in short, the mighty quarrel became a mess.

On the field, with the passing of the years, the battle has completely started.

After he eliminated the person in that year, he immediately changed his position. Of course, it was impossible for the other party to find out that he was a well-hidden person who didn't look like this person.

It's just that he hides clearly not in the same direction from other people, and if someone comes to chase him, it is naturally easy to enter other people's range.

For a while, the other party suffered some losses.

The commander was already contacting the teammates who were driving the mecha to scout for the next supply and came back, while commanding the existing teammates to counterattack.

"People are from the second school." He said, "I have the impression that it is a relatively strong team in their school..."

Outside, Lu Baiting also said, "Have you noticed that there are quite a few powerful teams around in those days."

Not to mention Wang Haosheng's team, the one that was hit by Shi Nian before was not an ordinary team. It's really ordinary, and it's impossible to do anything to steal the opponent's back row.