79 When did I step on several boats?

Nian soon knew about this. After all, the fight between the two brothers Bai Bingyan was almost a joke.

Later, it was revealed by someone on Star Online that Bai Bingyan's hospitalization was not a simple hospitalization, but was sent to the hospital for rescue.

Of course not because of the injuries on the legs and face, but because of the mental strength.

He fought with his eldest brother that day, and he was pulled aside. Bai Bingyan was a big fire, and finally used the quantum beast.

However, he was not a combat sentinel in the first place. Of course, his eldest brother was not much better, but he was better than him in that his mental strength was not injured and he was not downgraded.

In addition, there was someone who was pulling a side frame, and this time, he was sent to the hospital.

As soon as this incident was posted on Xingwang, it was immediately eaten by countless people.

Of course, the years also followed.

"That's it, Bai Bingyan can still say that his eldest brother has changed his mind today, hoping that he will go back in the past?"

At that time, I was puzzled, and I couldn't see whether the relationship between the two brothers was good or not.

To put it well, they have calculated each other for many years, just for the position of the future head of the Bai family. Even in the past, the reason why it developed like that was because of Bai Bingyan's eldest brother's handwriting.

But to say it badly, he was injured like this, not to mention that his mental power was severely damaged ten years ago. This time, the quantum beast was injured again, and he almost didn't even hang his life back.

Although he is still alive now, his body is not as good as before, and his spirit is even worse. Even his IQ is estimated to have dropped a lot.

He was beaten like this, and he didn't sue his elder brother, but he seemed to be deeply in love with each other, and he was defenseless.

It's not just that he can't figure it out. Since the Bai family collapsed, those broken things have been uncovered, and almost no one in the whole galaxy does not know these old things.

At this moment, there are not many people who can figure it out on Xingxing.

Only one person said: "Maybe this is the so-called air disaster, but not the wealth! 』

When they were rich, they calculated all day long, but now there is nothing, but the brothers know that they support each other.

But it was quickly sprayed back, "The ghosts support each other, and supporting each other is to support people into the hospital and almost die, so I support and support you like this, do you do it? 』

All in all, it's a century of confusion.

Some people even claim that Bai Bingyan must be stupid. Although he seems to be the same as his eldest brother now, after all, his eldest brother's son is not successful, and he still has a white child.

The Bai family has collapsed, and the Wu family has not yet collapsed.

Moreover, they live in the residence arranged by the Wu family. It is no exaggeration for the whole family to rely on him. Why should he be afraid of his elder brother?

Countless people below are replying: "Because of the deep brotherhood! 』

"Because of the deep brotherhood! 』