25 Who can you beat on the inside

Shi Nian didn't know anything about what happened on Lu Bo Ting's side. After school, a classmate proposed having a meal together. First, they hadn't hung out together since school started, and second, of course, it was to celebrate the great victory last night.

"Another day!" Shi Nian said with a smile, "I have something to do today. I have to go back early. Another day, please! "

After a few more laughs with his classmates, he headed back to the villa in his flying machine. Mrs. Lu came a little earlier, and by the time he returned, she was already seated on the sofa, reading the records on the robot. She could tell by this whether Shi Nian and Lu Bo Ting had eaten on time.

"It's true that with you around, he's eating on time." Mrs. Lu said.

Shi Nian twitched at the corner of his mouth, in his mind, thinking. "What are you thinking about? I'm the one who eats on time, but it's not clear whether your son is there at mealtime or not. "

Over there, Xue Chi hurriedly got off the aircraft. The boss asked him to come back and have a look.

It is estimated that it will be messy. After all, as soon as they returned yesterday, Shi Nian made a big play of 10 million to "let me leave your son."

When Deputy Xue entered, Shi Nian was listening to Mrs. Lu, who looked at Shi Nian with a distressed face and said, "Child, you are too unlucky." How can those people be so bad? How can they make up rumours about you being adopted? "

Shi Nian immediately said: "That is because I look like I am being taken care of. I am obviously relying on strength to eat. "

"My son isn't that kind of person either!" Mrs. Lu.

Shi Nian: "That's right, they even insulted the boss. It's disgusting. "

"If my son could do something like that one day, I wouldn't have to worry about him ending up alone." When Mrs. Lu finished speaking, she saw Shi Nian freeze for a moment and blinked at her in confusion, and that cute, innocent look struck her right in the heart. But after realising it, she seemed to say that she agreed with her son to take care of others.

She immediately said, "Of course, I know my son's character. He would never do such a thing. Not only can he not do it now, but he definitely can't do it in the future either, or his father could break his legs. "

The two of them looked at each other and formed some sort of tacit understanding and started cursing Ji Yiqing, that scumbag, and that big V.

"Son, you're too bitter too." Mrs. Lu had a heartbroken look on her face and said, "How did you come across this kind of scum?"

Deputy Xue stood to the side, confused and thinking, "bitter?" But isn't the scum already tossed into the prison in tears by him? Although he is to blame, this is enough to prove that Shi Nian would never let himself suffer.

"I have seen it all. That surname Ji is also really bad. You did well to sue."

"I think so too. It's so nice over here. "  Unlike in the cultivation world, where you have to go out and fight when it comes to things like this, "Ahem, those Star Police are very helpful, they got it all figured out in one night. "

Mrs. Lu nodded and added, "But they were right about one thing, your clothes are a little too casual. No, I've brought you quite a few new clothes. Take a look. "

Only then did Shi Nian realise that the small hall next to them was already filled with various hangers, each with a bunch of new clothes hanging on top.

Shi Nian: "... wait."

I still have a bunch upstairs that your son bought for me in the first place, and then again, these won't fit in the cloakroom. You are really mother and son. Each of you is generous and you love to buy clothes for people. But a quick glance showed that this mother and son have absolutely different tastes in clothes.