131

He didn't hide his discomfort very well, at least Lu Baiting felt that the other party's calmness when faced with danger was far more natural than it is now.

It can be seen that I am really unfamiliar with this kind of thing and have no experience.

Shaking his head, Lu Boting didn't break it either.

After all, once said, it is not easy to think about this kind of benefit in the future.

After a while, he found that a new sum of money had been received on the Guangnao account.

The numbers look familiar.

The remarks are also familiar: liquidated damages.

Taking a closer look, today seems to be a fixed payment day every month. That is, when he paid Shi Nian a salary of 3 million yuan a month, he always set up automatic payment, so it has already been called.

The latter may have seen it, so he remembered the liquidated damages and called him back.

wrong.

Lu Baiting suddenly realized that it was also possible that the liquidated damages paid to him in that year.

Seeing him look over, Shi Nian said with a smile: "Oh, who made him slap his face, I really like you."

Lu Baiting only felt that his face hurt.

It was the one he insisted on adding.

Shi Nian seemed to be talking about himself, but in fact it was him who was stabbed...

"What's the matter?" The light brain suddenly rang, and Lu Baiting picked it up and asked.

Over there, Xue Chi said: "The person below just reported that there is a single mecha coming here, and the sign on it is the sign of a mercenary group."

The mercenary group is also a profession that is deeply active in space, but unlike star thieves, star thieves don't do good things, they specialize in robbing houses (robbing spaceships), but mercenaries are people who are privately hired to protect them, or There are also some mercenaries who will take orders to help find some rare things and so on...

Like the purple-red planet mentioned earlier, there are often mercenaries on it to mine.

Compared with star thieves, everyone shouts and fights, mercenaries are the ones who meet outside and can help each other.

Seeing a single mercenary at this moment, Xue Chi and the others have contacted each other and confirmed their identity.

"It is indeed a recorded mercenary, and it is a fairly large mercenary group." Xue Chi said: "This mercenary group is usually mining... Marshal, he said that their people are in danger and need help."

Lu Baiting: "This kind of thing, just do it as usual."

Ask what the situation is, and send a team to help.

"I asked." Xue Chi said: "The man said that they were mining in the Ice and Fire Double Heaven, but found that there was something wrong with a group of people. It was strange that the other party started. He happened to be launched to do it. Other things, only then can I run away as soon as possible."

"There's a group of people?" Lu Boting frowned.

Shi Nian followed up and pointed out: "It's not right."

The two looked at each other, and Vice Adjutant Xue also said: "It's not a special period recently, so we think something may be wrong, whether it's overthinking it or not, Marshal, look..."