90

There is too much movement here. When those people started to find out that they could not find Shige's hiding place, they were only verbal threats, but they didn't want to make a big noise.

Because there is a lot of movement, the people outside will soon find out that if they don't say anything, those remaining inside will also feel that something is wrong.

No, it's all over now.

One by one, they were puzzled, "The movement is wrong, it looks like a real guy, who dares to use a real guy here?"

Looking at it again, there are people spread out on the ground.

Most of the people standing also took off their helmets, so they recognized it at a glance.

"Zhang Jingkai, Wang Haosheng and Lu Chengze, what are you doing? Who is lying on the ground, who has died?"

"Not dead." Lu Chengze said.

"It's not dead covered with a white cloth." The speaker pursed his lips, opened it and glanced, and found that he didn't know each other.

"What's the matter!"

Looking at the scene at the scene, it was not lightly bombed. The hand over there was wounded by a gunshot and was bleeding.

However, the few people who watched all the way at the scene were even more confused than them. It was an emergency before, and now I think about it, and all look at Shi Nian.

Even Zhang Jingkai realized what he had done.

No wonder he looked familiar in this outfit before, could it not be familiar, he was eliminated by him last time.

After watching the years, they looked at each other again.

Oh, ignore Lu Chengze, who has always been lacking in brains, mainly Zhang Jingkai and Wang Haosheng, you look at me, I look at you.

One seemed to be saying, "I'm fine. You've met people twice, and you've heard them speak, but you didn't recognize them?"

"I doubted it for a while, but who would have thought that it was a guide?" Wang Haosheng also asked him, "You and others are still from the same school. Your boyfriend is not inseparable from others, and you don't know anything."

Two people: "..."

Lu Chengze looked at Shi Nian like a ghost, just knowing that this fierce, this tyrannical, did not expect that his skills would be so good!

For some reason, this building was made extremely dark, in order to facilitate hiding and ambush. But even so, it's still rare to turn your head and make you find no one like you did in years.

Is this a guide? Whose guide is so fierce!

"Well, aren't you really a sentinel pretending to be a guide? It's like the female disguise as a man in the film and television works?"

Shi Nian didn't want to pay attention to his big fool.

At this moment, the people he stayed outside also came in.

Shi Nian said, "Take them all out!"

Some managers and bosses here also rushed over. When such a big thing happened, the person in charge was sweating profusely, and everyone was going to be stupid.

Of course this can't be hidden.

Councilman Wu and Wu Chaoyi were drinking tea and waiting for news, but the news didn't come for a long time, but the Star Online broke out.

This time, how could they not know that they failed.

"Ten people, they still made such a big noise and didn't arrest anyone?" Councilman Wu was so angry that he smashed the teacup on the ground, "Trash, it's all trash."