93

It was fine until I didn't know anything before. Now that I know, especially if I know that people may come back tonight, Xue Chi has been going around in circles.

Abruptly controlled the idea of ​​​​going to pick up people.

Shi Nian glanced at him, "What to do, what to do."

"Forget it, it's getting late, even if you get off work... I still have something to do, you keep going, I'll go to the laboratory."

Adjutant Xue went crazy, "Are you still calm enough to do experiments at this time?"

"if not?"

Shi Nian glanced at him sideways, "What kind of mental quality do you have, you can't do it!"

Xue Chi: "..."

Adjutant Xue: "I'll go and help you."

"..." Shi Nian really disliked it, but after thinking that there is nothing that mortals can't see today, he agreed.

Xue Chi didn't expect that what he was going to do was not a potion, but what parts he was making.

"This is..."

"It's too hard to find those two Zerg just by watching the video. Get a security checker. When they want to leave the main star, they can be detected immediately."

In fact, there are similar instruments in the practice world, which can distinguish between human, demon, and demon. But it's obviously not a bad street product, otherwise it will be produced every minute and every year.

Fortunately, Interstellar Technology is not comparable to the cultivation world in other aspects, such as the space technology of Qiankun Bags, but the equipment on the security check is very rich.

As long as people walk over, they will even sweep their luggage for you.

Although it is still impossible to sweep away the demon race, it is also because there is no such concept before.

Shi Nian came up with this concept by himself, communicated with Mr. Zhou, and read books on this topic... Although for others, the manufacture of mechas and the manufacture of security inspection equipment may be two different things, but in Shi Nian's view, they are all the same. , are all refining tools.

He said it easily, but Adjutant Xue listened.

"What?"

He looked at the one next to him. The security inspection equipment he brought back...he thought it was used to detect space bags for experiments, but he didn't expect that they wanted to modify the equipment at all.

Is this the world of genius?

What is missing, make it! ?

"There, give me stability." Shi Nian said, "He who came to help, what a god."

Adjutant Xue quickly returned to his senses, but he still couldn't help thinking.

I've never seen you in such a hurry before.

After having known each other for such a long time, the years seemed to be unhurried. Even if the Zerg wanted to harm him, he could delay for a few months before asking Ji Yiqiao. Not to mention other times, when everything can't shake the rhythm of his sleeping and eating.

It was only when he built the fire phoenix before that he really seemed to attach great importance to it, and he even took a special leave for this.

Today, although this security inspection equipment is busy every day, it has not reached this point.