35 Eat leftovers

The moment Lu Bo Ting left, Shi Nian left his phoenix in the lab to tidy up, went back to the house, and straight into the game pod that Yan Huaxin had sent over.

It wasn't that he was lazy and didn't want his phoenix to follow Lu Bo Ting. It was obvious that they were going to a meeting, so he could not follow along.

When he got into the game, he immediately bought two mechas. These two mechs were the ones he used to play in the previous mecha game.

One of them looked like a phoenix and was a heavy mech, which was quite violent, and he liked it. He went up and tried it out. Naturally, it wasn't as easy to operate as in that mech game, but it wasn't too difficult for Shi Nian either.

He got used to the differences and then arrogantly stirred up his wings and prepared to fight. As Yan Huaxin had said, there were not many players in this game, and Shi Nian queued for a while before he got one. The other side had obviously been waiting for a long time too.

"The two of us can finally fight, but you have to first watch from the sidelines." When he went in, the man was still muttering to his friend, "I say Wang Haosheng, you really have nothing to do."

"What are you talking about, Lu Chengze? You fight when you're told to. I'm tired of just you and me fighting every day. " said the one called Wang Haosheng. He saw an opponent and was happy: "Look if it isn't a fan of your male guide, what a coincidence! "

They didn't adjust their voices, so Shi Nian immediately heard that these were the same two people he had met earlier at the hotel when he went to play the gun battle game.

If he remembered correctly, they were both from the same school.

He was holding a gun to the one called Wang, while he also threatened the one named Lu to stay still.

It was indeed a coincidence.

At that moment, the one named Lu Chengze also saw his ID and said, "Brother, you have a good eye!"

"Because you are so discerning, your brother will be lighter...

Before he could finish his words, Shi Nian had already rushed up, and he flapped his wings. The action looked very handsome and cool. But in fact, as soon as the mecha moved, he realised something was wrong. This mecha was too flexible, far more flexible than the previous mecha game. Depending on the mental power, the higher the mental power, the greater the precision that can be manipulated, and sometimes even the speed of the mecha can be increased. So, he flew very fast at this time, overtaking the distance to the other side with a huge gust of wind.

Wang Haosheng, as a bystander, could not help but also marvel, "So fast!"

As an opponent, Lu Chengze dared not speak up, and he immediately retreated to distance himself. He was using long-range light armour this time, and if the opponent was close enough, he would be finished. His strength was considered good for First school, far from Ji Yiqing's level. So he had retreated quickly and put enough distance between the two of them. Incidentally, this made up for Shi Nian's misjudged speed and aligned them back together. Without further ado, Shi Nian landed a direct hit.

This was really "an unexpected surprise!" Shi Nian couldn't help but sigh.

On the other hand, Wang Haosheng and Lu Chengze were both stunned: "What kind of divine prediction is this!"

Wang Haosheng was still able to talk freely from the sidelines, while Lu Chengze, needless to say, had been incited by a wing.

Then, without saying a word, Shi Nian started punching. This was a set he had practised on Ji Yiqing, and he hadn't used it much to beat others, but it worked well at this time.