5 So wild

It was a coincidence that the original owner’s quantum beast had the ability to sooth mental mania. Half a year ago, when there was a terrorist attack on the Edge Star, Lu Bo Ting happened to be in the vicinity, so he sent troops to quell the chaos. At that time, he had met the original owner who was returning home from vacation was frightened and the Quantum Beast happened to be released.

And that’s how Lu Bo Ting coincidentally discovered the original Shi Nian’s ability. It was just that there was a lot of chaos at that time, resulting in not being able to talk to the person at the time. Later on, it was also one thing after another, and it was only recently that they had the time to come and see the person.

Xue Chi was chocked by Shi Nian, but Lu Bo Ting had already asked, “You already knew that your quantum beast could help people calm their mental mania?”

Shi Nian was about to say he didn’t know, but suddenly remembered, He really didn’t ask any questions in this regard since he came here, and but it already seemed that he was indeed full of confidence.

So he turned and nodded proudly, “It’s my quantum beast, how can I not understand.”

“Is dinner not yet ready?” Shi Nian asked again.

Lu Bo Ting said, “Let’s eat!”

Without the need for Adjutant Xue to do anything, Shi Nian had already opened the light brain page that he had prepared long ago, ordered it down, and asked the robot to prepare the food.

After eating, he didn’t stay downstairs much either, only leaving the Quantum Beast for Lu Bo Ting.

At this point in his life, manipulating both his body and his essence at the same time was not a difficult task for Shi Nian.

The phoenix’s innate divine sense was so strong that it was no problem to manipulate 2,000 or 20,000 at the same time. One was a piece of cake.

Not to mention, this method was one he used when in the dungeons: puppet art. A single thread could manipulate all the spirits in the world.

He went up to the first floor, but did not rush back to the bedroom, instead he went to the game room.

Inside the game room were several game pods, all of the most expensive and versatile kind on the market. Only that the shapes picked were all very simple and elegaant, in short ……

“The boss is generous, but the aesthetics are not good!”

It is no coincidence that downstairs, adjutant Xue Chi was also looking at the bird climbing frame with a speechless face.

This tree doesn’t match the decoration of their hall at all!

“Marshal, do you want to ……”

Lu Bo Ting glanced at it and frowned slightly, but seeing that the ‘canary’ seemed very comfortable staying on it, he still endured:

“Put it away for now!”

The little phoenix glared at Xue Chi from the moment he opened his mouth, and only now was he satisfied, chirping twice in triumph, as if taunting Adjutant Xue for his bad aesthetics and trying to throw his tree out.

But since he was paid, the little phoenix got off the bird climbing frame and flew to Lu Bo Ting’s shoulder.

“You are lucky to be in close contact with such a divine beast as the phoenix,” The little phoenix thought.

On the contrary, Lu Bo Ting was stunned for a moment, as if he did not expect him to get so close, and even his shoulders froze for a while.

The quantum beasts tend to embody the consciousness of their masters, and Shi Nian usually looked like he had no intention of moving closer to him at all!