Lost Chapter 02

Author's Note:

The following continuation of this chapter will be marked as a restricted scene because of its mature content. If you are still 17 and below, please DO NOT read this chapter because it is not suitable for very young audiences.

. . .

[ THE SCENE IN CHAPTER 48 ]

~ ~ ~

Travis' POV

"U-uhm... ano... Travis?" I turned my gaze to the person that called my name and raised my eyebrows.

"What?"

"P-pwede mo ba akong... samahang mag-cr? H-hindi ko pa kasi talaga kabisado ang mga pasikot-sikot dito," nahihiyang tugon nito habang nakayuko. Lihim naman akong napangisi sa kanyang sinabi at napaismid.

"Sure."

I saw her face lightened up as I started to stand straight up. Nauna akong naglakad sa aming dalawa at sumunod ito sa aking likuran. I closed my eyes for a second.

The reason why I agreed on coming with her is because I just wanna make sure something about her.

I want to know if she is really the one who sent those threatening text messages to Avery. Because if she is... we already know what will happen next.

I intentionally walked slowly so that it would take a while before we arrive at the girl's comfort room. She always keep on asking me if we are already close and I'm just telling her that we're almost there even though it's not.

Because I'm waiting for her to give up.

And just when we are about to go to the comfort room, she finally gives in.

I reverted back my gaze on her and saw her gasping in the air as she tries to look down and watched herself peeing on her skirt. Nanginginig itong tumingala sa akin at namumutlang nagsalita.

"A-ano..." halos matuliro ito sa kanyang kinatatayuan. Ngumiti lamang ako ng tipid.

"Shh... it's fine, we're here." I remained my steady composure and tried my best to keep calm and not laugh at her situation.

What is she, a preschool kid?

Nahihiya itong tumango at sumunod sa aking pumasok ng cr.

Sinigurado kong i-lock ang mismong pinto ng girl's comfort room matapos kaming dalawa makapasok. Luckily, there's no one inside the room and we're the only ones in here. I smirked.

Let's get this started.

Humarap ako kay Emma na ngayon ay nananatiling nakayuko lamang sa aking harapan. Dahan-dahan ko itong nilapitan sa kanyang pwesto na siya namang ikinataas ng ulo nito at kinakabahang napatingin sa 'kin.

"A-anong ginagawa mo?"

Imbis na sagutin ang tanong nito ay marahang idinikit ko lamang ang aking mga palad sa kanyang bewang at swabe iyong nilakbay sa kanyang katawan.

Hindi naman nakaligtas sa aking paningin ang bahagya nitong paglunok ng laway habang taimtim na tinititigan lamang ang aking dalawang palad na pumapalibot sa kanya. Sa pangalawang pagkakataon ay muli akong napangisi sa nakita.

I noticed it a while ago. And I'm guessing that she has a thing to me. Because just the first moment when our eyes met at the same time, I saw some weird emotions unconsciously coming out on her face.

I expertly moved my hands in every part of her body, gently massaging her waist down to her *ss while secretly nuzzling the side of her skirt to search for her phone.