Chapter 1: New year with girlfriend

Today begins a new school year, my second year of high school at this school.

In this vacation many things have happened, my father apparently has not made any move leaving that aside and I have become popular for the last exam where I was the command tower.With the victory we were able to make class B our new class, the old class B lost against class D, that confrontation was a humiliation, Ryuuen who rose as a command tower won all 6 events, make his class become class C.

Today is also a different change, after that exam several girls have asked me out, I even began to receive messages from numbers that I had not registered, the first 3 times I asked Kei if he knew those numbers, every time he did it he pissed off, for some reason all the numbers were girls.I started receiving more messages but this time I didn't tell her, I had planned to quote her in a meeting between Hiyori and me, but when I asked her and she got angry why they were girls' numbers I confirmed that she liked me, so I didn't need to quote her that day .In the last day of vacations I called an phone with Kei I told her that Matsushita was suspicious of our relationship, I also told her that I confessed to Matsushita even though it was just a joke, Kei got angry when I told her that she was finishing the phone, but quickly the I grabbed to explained that it was a joke, I also confessed, I told her that I was not interested in Matsushita if not her, for some reason she turned completely red and admitted that she also liked it.

I really don't understand what love is, I just hope the day comes when I understand it, if I had to say what my feelings are for Kei, I couldn't even know what they are, it's not that I don't know them, it's that I never experience them , but of one thing I am sure I like her.

In the last few weeks we had appointments inside my room and some outside but it was at night in some restaurants.

Currently we are on our way to school, if as I mention let's go, Kei and I are holding hands on the way to class, since Kei turned out to be very jealous and did not like other girls approaching me, she decided that we reveal our relationship the first day class, I don't think there is a problem with that since my status in class rose high after that last exam.

"Are you ready Kiyotaka?"

"Yes Kei, I hope they take it well"

With this said, Kei opened the door of the room as we were the last, most except us was already inside the room, at the beginning everyone was chatting but when they noticed a noise, every day one turned to see us there were different emotions that could be seen happiness, sadness, betrayal, surprise, intrigue.

The most notable were Yousuke, before starting the holidays we began to call each other by our first name, the emotions that she showed were of happiness, I suppose he is happy that Kei has someone by her side.

Airi who was there was about to cry, Haruka who was next to her began to comfort her by telling her that I was going to explain the situation to them later

Keise and Akito gave me a thumbs up, Keise I can see that he is half happy, I suppose he was not expected to be with the girl who despised us in that ship exam, I was surprised that he did not get angry I suppose he understands that they are private things, in addition to that I do not hide my relationship from them since I could see it done.Akito are really happy, in the holidays he told me that I should go out with a girl since I became popular, he only told me that he will take someone to make me happy or someone to smile.

Horikita who sits on the other side of the room has a surprised face, I did not expect me to go out with her, Kei told me that Horikita was afraid to trust me, I also explain that I trust Kei more than her, although that it's obvious I CAN'T TRUST SOMEONE WHO HAS THREATENED ME.

Matsushita is looking at me with an expression of intrigue.Satou who is seeing not me but Kei with a severe look, her eyes transmit sadness, betrayal, in the winter holidays she confessed her feelings to me but I rejected her, Kei who are listening that made a mistake and Her presence was heard, Satou jumped at this and went to see who it was, when he saw that it was Kei she asked for an explanation, she only said that she wanted to see if his confession was successful, before this event Kei and Satou became closer, I guess she think she betrayed her.

Ike and Yamauchi and other boys see me and Kei they are very excited and I hear them said I blackmailing Kei.Sudo is very happy because I know he think I am his rival in love.

" What does that mean"

"What happened between you"

"Traitor"

Murmurs began to be heard in various places in the room until a the bell rang  interrupted them.I guess I have a hard day ahead of us.