Chapter 6: Class A

Sakayanagi POV

I finally fought with Ayanokouji kun in International chess. I lost his but I didn't feel sad. I feel happy only. I am very excited to fight with he again.

Today is the boring day again.Nothings have fun.Only Ayanokouji kun can make my schoolife fun.Then the last class is the end.I want to go back to my room with Masumi san.

"What is this?"I hear Hashimoto kun suddenly say something.

"What happened?"

"Hime,in OAA have one class that is Class S in second grade."

What?What happened?Does OAA have something wrong. Masumi san and I open our phone to see OAA really has one class that is Class S in second grade. And everyone open their phone to see the OAA and everyone has those things.

"Mashima sensei what is the this?"Katsuragi kun asked Mashima sensei. 

Mashima sensei open the his phone and see his phone have that class too.

I see Class B doesn't have Ayanokouji kun's name that can't true and I think things.

Wait! Ayanokouji kun can't easily be expelled.OAA don't have his and there don't. Then I opened the Class s list .

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Amasawa Ichika

Kamishiro Hime

Yagami Takuta

Yu Hibiki

 I see there are only 5 students in the Class S student list and I see Ayanokouji kun name in where.I feel happy because I know he isn't getting expelled .But one things I want to know why my father suddenly make a new class and why Ayanokouji kun in that class.I see other students name and I don't know those name in this school.And they all get A+ in all statistics and Ayanokouji kun doesn't hold his score and I know he doesn't want to stand out in the stage.Does that mean.

Class S  is all THE WHITE ROOM students class.

Then I think of these ideas .Suddenly the door opens and I see my father coming and I see his behind has 5 people and those people only Ayanokouji kun I know.I think other people is those Class S students and the white room students.

"Hello Director Sakayanagi, what is the reason for the visit?"Mashima sensei said.

"Sorry for interrupting you I wanted to give you a notice, this same notice will also be for the other classes, for the moment only the 2nd year will be aware of this"my father said.

I took a quick look around the room and everyone was showing attention.Although what caught everyone's attention the most was the fact that he is accompanied by 4 teenagers and Ayanokouji kun .

 I am looking at Ayanokouji kun with interest eye.His face alway don't change.

"As you all know, in each grade there are only 4 classes A, B, C, D, this year will be different since a new class will be integrated which has decided that its name will be Class S"

" That!"Everyone was surprised by this news.

"Excuse me who are the students of class S, in the application it appears as classified"Katsuragi kun said.

"I'll explain it to you later about this, the class, like you, will start with 1000 class points, in addition to knowing about the school system since they are 2nd year not first year, it would also be useless to hide this information since in the same way they would know it "

"I understand" with that Katsuragi kun  sat down and the others were paying attention, although I was surprised that there were no complaints about the fact that they started with 1000 points or well, so they know that this class starts with 1000 class points and with information from the system.