Chapter 66: Become an adult ending & what birthday gift people give Kiyotaka

The next morning 

The next morning 

Today is Saturday

At 8:30

"Um...uh"

When I opened my eyes, next to me was Kei Karuizawa sleeping peacefully on my arm.We are hugging to sleep. I touched her soft hair with the other hand, and while looking at her cute sleeping face, I couldn't help but pinch her face in a mischievous way.

"Woo~"

She let out a lovely whimper, but still didn't mean to wake up. After I touched her soft face gently with my hand, I gently pulled out the other hand that was already paralysis from under her head, and then slowly put her head on the pillow, before I moved from her out of my bed.

Then I go to the bathroom to wash my body and then I go out of the bathroom.I go sit beside her to see her cute face and pinch her cheeks mischievously.Then I put my shirt in her beside.I don't remember I do how many time to do in Kei and I only remember we did we said many time love each other.

After 15 min

I see Kei finally wake up.

"Woo~~"then she tries to wake up and she sees me and hugs me and says to me.

"Good~~morning~~~Kiyotaka~~woo."

"Good mroning Kei."

I see her see look at her body don't have any thing make her face become red.

"Yesterday we......"

"Are you ok?"I ask her.

She only nodded.

"Your beside has my shirt you can wear."

Then I heard she said something to use lower to said

"Does that mean boyfriend shirt....."

"Boyfriend shirt what does that mean?"

"Boyfriend shirt means girlfriend wears boyfriend shirt.Boyfriend want to see their girlfriend wear his shirt will be very sex."

"I see.So you don't want to wear my shirt?"

"No I want."

I see she smell my shirt.