Extras: Kei with Sakayanagi

On the 9th October of the third grade

Kei POV

Today I had a date with two people. One persona is my dear boyfriend Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. Another person I never thought she wanted to see. That person wants to see me on the KTV after Kiyotaka and my date.

I am in the subway station there to wait at Kiyotaka. I see Kiyotaka is walking here.

"Hi, Kiyotaka~~"

"Hi Kei are you waiting for me for a long time??"

"No I'm just in here to wait for you for two seconds only." then I hug Kiyotaka's right arm.

"Ok then let go Kei."

I nodded then we went into the subway.

Then we sit in the subway so I can feel someone touch my head Then I see Kiyotaka put his head close to my head. Is he sleeping?

I am surprised Kiyotaka is sleeping

I am surprised Kiyotaka is sleeping. Does he feel tired or yesterday he doesn't sleep??

I thought it made me want to sleep together too.

After that, I put my head close to Kiyotaka. And hold his hand to sleep.

 And hold his hand to sleep

After 5 min

Has someone pushing me

"Kei we already in xxxxxxx." then I open my eyes and I see is Kiyotaka pushing me to make me wake up.

"Mou~~ Kiyotaka where we are??"

"We are already in xxxxxx."

"Ok." then I stand up then I hug his left arm and talk out the subway.

We go to the most famous western restaurant to eat our lunch. That western restaurant is now the most famous western restaurant after that I want to go to that western restaurant to eat their famous set. That western restaurant needs a reserve after that you can eat at that western restaurant. And that western restaurant is expensive. But Kiyotaka gave me 300 000 personal points every month after that I can pay that many personal points and Kiyotaka said this time he will pay after that I don't need to pay this time no every time we go outside every time is Kiyotaka help me to pay all. After that, I don't pay any personal points when Kiyotaka and I go outside. I know Kiyotaka has many personal points and he wants to use finish when he gets a graduates.