Extras: Haruki Yamauchi's Troubles & Three Silly Gym Trouble

Kiyotaka POV

"Wait a minute, Ayanokouji, I have something to tell you."

On a very ordinary evening, at the end of the corridor of the teaching building, Yamauchi stared at me seriously.

"What's wrong?" I probably guessed his intentions in my heart, but let's pretend I don't know.

"You guy, are you interested in Sakura?"

Sure enough, even though it was confirmed on the ship in the first year, there is still no way to rest assured? And now Kei and I get together why he still thinks I like Airi.

"Of course not." Repeated the answer again.

"Then," the interrogation didn't end there, "Did Sakura treat you?"

"what?"

"Does she like you!" With a little unease, her eyes became different.

"Why do you think so?"

"Sakura, she rarely talks to others, right, but she often stays with you and chats. Besides, she also joined the group where Ayanokouji is."

"Yamuchi," patted him on the shoulder, "you are completely wrong about this."

"What went wrong?"

"Sakura and I have contact only because we are in the same study group, and the reason why she joined the group is mostly because of Hasebe ."

After thinking for a while, I chose to believe my statement.

"It seems that the two of them have a really good relationship."

"Actually, Sakura and other boys including me always keep a certain distance, and we rarely even meet except for discussions." He continued to persuade.

"Well, I am the same. I tried to ask her out several times, but I was rejected. I thought she already had someone she liked." He said dejectedly. "Ayanokouji, do you have any way of chasing girls?"

"Why ask me?"

"Because you are in a relationship with Karuizawa after that you must know how to chase girls. And you are dating Karuizawa, dating a girl who is all second year the most difficult girl to catch. After that I think you know how to chase to girls."

Well this is true as many people ask me how to make Kei fall in love with me. But I can't tell people how to make Kei fall in love with me. Kei and I said if people ask us how we know each other and how to fall in love with each other. We will say we were on the island exam to know each other and we know each other more after falling in love with each other. Knowing why we get together reason only has Ryuuen them on the roof and Horikita. Well maybe Horikita tells Kushida about our things too. Well I don't know what reason Kei is in love with me too. But I need to thank you Kei I love me make me love her too and can make us get together. I don't know how to answer to he.

"Well I can ask Yousuke this question?" I said to he.

"Hirata?" He shook his head disapprovingly, "If you have that kind of appearance, you can catch the girl without any effort."

Although I don't quite understand this kind of thing, I always feel that Yamauchi's thoughts are a little superficial.

"That said, why are you looking for me?"

"Because, like me, Ayanokouji is not that outstanding in terms of appearance!"

It is amazing to say such words without hesitation, but from the tone of his voice, it seems that he thinks that he is slightly better in terms of appearance.