Chapter 5: What?!

We were walking in the direction of class B, my old classroom this could turn out in a bad way.

Leaving that aside there is still the matter of my relationship with kei, I do not see an inconvenience in continuing to go out even though we are of different classes, it will probably generate distrust among her classmates and it will be her who decides if she does not care about that or if she does not care then there is no need to continue with this relationship.

Suddenly there were noises coming from the classroom of class B that ended up taking me out of my thoughts.

"Sensei um .... why is Kiyotaka not showing up in the OAA app" 

"Kiyotaka-" 

"It is true, because Kiyotaka does not appear in the application"

they came from Kei, Satou and the Ayanokouji group

"Well we better get in quickly, get behind me"We got behind the director Sakayanagi, when he was opening the door, Chabishara's voice was heard.

"Hello Director Sakayanagi, what is the reason for the visit?"Chabishara sensei said

"Sorry for interrupting you I wanted to give you a notice, this same notice will also be for the other classes, for the moment only the 2nd year will be aware of this"

I took a quick look around the room and everyone was showing attention, even kōenji.

Although what caught everyone's attention the most was the fact that he is accompanied by 5 teenagers and among them myself.

 Horikita gave me a penetrating look saying "You will tell me about this later", although she is wrong, I have nothing to do with her. From now on, the only thing that unites me with this class is my kei girlfriend and my group of friends.

Matsushita are also looking at me with interest, the best thing about it is that she stopped harassing me since her "hope" that I use my skills to get to class A will be crushed. 

Kei looked at me worried, although she points to him with her eyes that everything is fine, it's good that she understands me with her eyes.

"As you all know, in each grade there are only 4 classes A, B, C, D, this year will be different since a new class will be integrated which has decided that its name will be Class S"

" That!"Everyone was surprised by this news, although there was someone who had doubts, it was Horikita.

"Excuse me who are the students of class S, in the application it appears as classified"Horikita said.

"I'll explain it to you later about this, the class, like you, will start with 1000 class points, in addition to knowing about the school system since they are 2nd year not first year, it would also be useless to hide this information since in the same way they would know it "

"I understand" with that Horikita sat down and the others were paying attention, although I was surprised that there were no complaints about the fact that we started with 1000 points or well, so they know that this class starts with 1000 class points and with information from the system.

"Well not to make this longer, I wanted to give you an announcement before moving on" he sighed before saying the next words.

"Ayanokouji kiyotaka is no longer a class B student"

"That this can't be true?"Horikita asked

"What kind of joke is this director Sakayanagi" Chabishara was the one who was most surprised at this, even Horikita. They both had a worried look, it sounds bad but this desperation that they have in their eyes is liking me, this is something they deserve after wanting to "use" me.