Chapter 8: Class D

Ichinose POV

Our class became Class D because our final exam lost Ryuuen kun class and it is my fault if I take care more maybe we will not lose.When the spring break I am remorse but have someone comfort.That person was Ayanokouji kun.He was not yet comfort and agreement me one year after we meet again.After that made me always remember his.

The class is finished I want to go to a cafe shop with my friends.

"Honami chan What is this?"Amikura chan ask me 

"What?"I ask her.

"In OAA have one class in second grade have one class called Class S and Ayanokouji kun is in there."

What?

Ayanokouji kun in a new class.

I open my phone and open Class S student list .And I see

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Amasawa Ichaki

Kamishiro Hime

Yagami Takuta

Yu Hibiki

I see there are only 5 students in the Class S student list and I see Ayanokouji kun name in where.I has one things .I didn't hear anythings about the school have a new class.Why the school suddenly make a new class and why Ayanokouji kun in that class.I see other students name and I don't know those name in this school.And they all get A+ in all statistics andAyanokouji kun too.

Suddenly the door opened I see open the door is the Director coming and I see his behind has 5 people and those people have Ayanokouji kun in.I think other people are those Class S students .

"Hello Sakayanagi kun, what is the reason for the visit?"Hoshinomiya sensei said.

"Sorry for interrupting you I wanted to give you a notice, this same notice will also be for the other classes, for the moment only the 2nd year will be aware of this"the director said.

I took a quick look around the room and everyone was showing attention.Although what caught everyone's attention the most was the fact that he is accompanied by 4 teenagers and Ayanokouji kun .

I look at Ayanokouji kun but his face alway don't change.

"As you all know, in each grade there are only 4 classes A, B, C, D, this year will be different since a new class will be integrated which has decided that its name will be Class S"

" That!"Everyone was surprised by this news.

"Excuse me who are the students of class S, in the application it appears as classified"Kanzaki kun  said.

"I'll explain it to you later about this, the class, like you, will start with 1000 class points, in addition to knowing about the school system since they are 2nd year not first year, it would also be useless to hide this information since in the same way they would know it "

"I understand" with that Kanzaki kun sat down and the others were paying attention, although I was surprised that there were no complaints about the fact that they started with 1000 points or well, so those guys know that this class starts with 1000 class points and with information from the system.

"Well not to make this longer, I wanted to give you an announcement before moving on" he sighed before saying the next words.

"Ayanokouji kiyotaka is no longer a class B student"

"What?"I ask

"What do you mean Sakayanagi kun???" Hoshinomiya sensei said.

"It is no joke, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is no longer a student of class B, but I wanted to give Class B this notice since they lost a classmate, they will be compensated with 100 class points, which will help them cut the distance with class A"