Extras: Arisu Sakayanagi Short happy time

Sakayanagi POV

Five days have passed since the special exam started.

However, the people who feel that time passes quickly are probably the only strong ones who can handle the test of survival in the wild on the uninhabited island, or me who stayed at the starting point.

It doesn't matter the grade, everyone's basic physical and mental strength is not much different. Continuing to fight in an unimaginably severe environment must have caused some harm.

This can be clearly understood by watching more and more people gather at the port by the sea.

"Allah?"

When I saw the man walking towards me, I couldn't help but smile.

He didn't look tired and came to me as usual.

"Hello, Kiyotaka kun. It looks like it's a hot day too."

"How is your group?"

He is really no different from usual. Although there are many people pretending to be calm, for Kiyotaka kun, it is only a few days of living on an uninhabited island, and it is impossible to get tired.

"It can be said that I have achieved considerable results. I have to rely on the efforts of Ichinose san and Shibata kun, so I can't ask too much."

It's a no-brainer, but if I can move freely, I'd be happy to go with them...

"I want to ask, can you get paid for the order of arrival?"

He asked about my status as a semi-exit.

It shouldn't come to me to know about this.

Let's just treat it as a miscellaneous talk before mentioning the real thing.

"It is grateful that the school recognized the validity of my team's arrival order payment. After all, I did not intend to abstain."

Thanks to this recognition, Ichinose-san and Shibata-san are steadily getting the reward for the order of arrival.

Of course, compared with the top few people, there are definitely disadvantages.

"By the way, what's the matter with you coming to the starting point today?"

"There are two things, one of which is I am finish."

Kiyotaka kun responded in this way, and his eyes turned to the seaside, the subject that was just finish.

"I see you swim very fast.Worthy of you."

"Thank you."

Although this place is not very suitable for entertaining guests, it can't let him stand in the sun all the time.

"I know you win many tests after that your place is the first one."

"How do you know"

"Information on uninhabited islands is regularly sent to me."

I have key teams holding radios to get in touch with them.

I can't move, I can gather information with this tool.

"But is it really possible? I'm your enemy."

"Hehe, please don't be polite."

Staying with him and not caring about the eyes around you - it's hard to make time like this in school.

Although Kiyotaka kun didn't think that way, it's a pity.

Although I was really looking forward to what he would say next...

But I hope now, this time can be extended by an extra second.

This situation makes me have to look forward to it.