Chapter 10: Class B

Third people POV

Before changing the class

Boy group

"Ayanokouji and Karuizawa are dating!"Ike said

"Why does that gloomy guy have a girlfriend before I get a girlfriend !!!"Yamauchi yells making many people hear what he said.

"Does Ayanokouji blackmailing her?"Miyamoto said.

"It must be a reality."Yamauchi said.

"He really is worse!"Hondo said.

"Yes."

"He is worse!!"

Many boy agreen only Sudo,Akito,Keisei and Hirata don't agreen them.

"Don't say Kiyopon is that person.He is very kind.Just you guys don't know."Haruka was very angry with those boys. 

"But how can Karuizawa that person date with that gloomy guy?He must be blackmailing her!"Yamauchi ask Haruka.

"You guys need to ask Karuizawa san why dating Kiyotaka kun first ."Hirata said to them.

" I agree  Hirata /Hirata kun."Akito,Keisei, Sudo ,Haruka and Airi.

"Ok"The boys answer.

Girl group

"Karuizawa san why you date with Ayanokouji kun can you explain me?"Satou asked Kei.

"I'm very sorry Satou san.I like you like that person. I don't want your forgive.You can angry because you has that right."

"OK"Satou said

After the cold voice sounded, Everyone found Kei slapped on the left cheek by Satou.

"It'll be even... Can you accept it, Karuizawa san?"

"Do you want to give me another slap?"Kei said that makes many people surprised because in their heat think Kei Karuizawa will not forgive someone who gives her slapped on her face and said do more.

"No, this... I may not have enough courage... I mean, I'm sorry, I hit you..."Satou is very sorry said to Kei.

"No. I'm sorry. Because I accidentally fell in love with the same person as you..."

"I can't help it, Ayanokouji kun is very handsome, even more handsome than Hirata kun."Satou said that many people don't know what happened.Because of them Hirata is better than Kiyotaka .

Kei couldn't help but open her arms and hug Sato san tightly.

"Wow, Karuizawa san!"Satou said very excited.

"......I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay, it's okay, really..."

 Karuizawa is very full of apologies

"Would you like to have a cup of tea after school ?"

Sato nodded between her arms and agreed to her willful words.

"Then can you tell us why you date Ayanokouji ."asked Matsushita

"Yeah,We all want to know!"Look like all class is asking Kei.

"Well we are dating in the spring break then why I date with his because he is very very cool.After that makes me like his and date his.Ok,I will not tell anymore."

"Ok"

"Kiyotaka didn't coming back?"Kei said.

"Yeah right."Hirata said.