Extras: Shrine Tour

"This is the date I've been looking forward to for a long time! It's not as good as Kiyotaka described." Karuizawa, who rejected the shopping plan, was obviously dissatisfied with the date at the shrine. "Also, why did you choose an unknown shrine, although the decoration is still quite stylish."

"Oh? Kei isn't even interested." As the object of complaints, Ayanokouji remained unmoved, and continued to clean his hands and hearts on his own. "I thought that if it was you, I would be very excited to come here."

"What makes Kiyotaka make judgments without authorization! There is no festival today, so I can't find a place to get excited." The boy beside him was still slowly wiping his hands with his handkerchief, "Forget it, since I've been tricked, Just reluctantly go to worship." Saying that, he climbed the steps in front of him.

Ayanokouji was decisively abandoned, no matter how slow he was, he finally realized his embarrassing situation and quickly followed.

"After stepping here, that's the world where the gods live." Ayanokouji instructed the blond girl beside him when he came to the towering torii gate, "You have to pay special attention to your words and deeds, Kei."

"Okay, I get it. Kiyotaka is very nagging today. It's not the first time I've visited a shrine. I know everything I need to pay attention to." Karuizawa began to work hard for Ayanokouji, who treated himself as a child. Look for opportunities to prove yourself. "By the way, Kiyotaka, do you know the origin of the torii that separates the mundane and the divine?"

Strange to say, the torii gate, which can be called a landmark in Japan, has no one to accurately tell its origin.

"I don't know." Ayanokouji replied sensibly.

"This is what I read in a book. It is said that Amaterasu was defeated by Susanoo and hid in a cave and refused to show his face. In order to invite this sun god, the eight million gods tried their best, and finally A wooden pillar was erected, and the pheasants were named on it. 

Amaterasu was attracted by the sound, so he came out. It is said that the wooden pillar at that time was the prototype of the current torii." Karuizawa said in one breath After finishing the big pass, he looked at Ayanokouji smugly.

"It turns out that it is indeed you." The man made a tone of sudden realization at this moment.

"Kiyotaka is amazing, yes, but don't underestimate me."

"I don't dare to underestimate Karuizawa san who can graduate as Class A."

"Hmph, I admit it, being able to be promoted to Class A is a must for Kiyotaka, but it's annoying to talk about it all the time!"

"Then, I, who already know the origin of the torii gates, are also very curious about the hanging rope."

"This," Karuizawa's words began to hesitate, "it's probably a kind of mascot with good meaning, not only for shrines, but also in front of the house during Chinese New Year, isn't it?"

"Oh." Ayanokouji casually agreed.

Karuizawa, who thought that he had passed the test, was fortunate enough to keep his hard-won learned image before his head was attacked. "Why, it hurts!"

"Mei is the so-called, 'Happiness shaken by half a bottle of water'."

"It's really a shame that Kiyotaka didn't add the previous sentence, otherwise I wouldn't let you go!" Karuizawa glared at the boy mocking him angrily.

"Note that even the rope has its own myths and stories, and the stories with the torii are all recorded in An Wanlu's "Records of Ancient Events"." Ayanokouji continued to tell the myth without paying attention to Karuizawa's murderous gaze. , "The disappearance of Amaterasu made everything lose its vitality. In order to prevent such a thing from happening again, the eight million gods hung Zhulian at the entrance of the cave, blocking the retreat of Amaterasu.