Chapter 26: Team & With Class C talk & Ike and Shinohara trouble

After the school

Hime and I go to the Kei classroom.I see only Kouenji leaving the class only.Horikita look at me and walk here.

"What are you doing here Ayanokouji kun?"she ask me.

"Nnothing he just goes with me only is I am the one want to go your classroom find someone only."Hime said to her.

"You want to find who?"Kushida ask her.

"I want to find Kei chan."

"You want to find me what Hime chan"Kei hear Hime said that and walk here.

"I want to with you do the partner in the island exam."it make many people surprise.

"You want to with Karuizawa san together do the island exam?"Yousuke said to HIme.

"Yes."

"Are you sure want to with me together?"Kei ask her.

"Of courese but you ask me this question?"

"Because I think I will influence your score of the island exam and you want to be with me together because Kiyotaka want you with me together right?"she ask me and she know Hime is because me after that want to with her do the partner.

"For the first question I think you will not be influenced by my score and the second question answer you has half right and half wrong.I has half reason is Kiyotaka kun want me with you together can make you will not get a expelled and the half reason is I want to know you more.So you want to do my partner"Hime answer her.

"Ok thank you and yes I will do your expelled .I hope you will not blame me for disturbing you score."Kei answer her.

"Wait a minute Kamishiro san .If you guys want to do the partner need my agreement first."suddenly Horikita said to them.

"Can you tell me why I want to with Kei chan go together do the exam need your agreement ?"Hime said to Horikita.

"Kamishiro san I think Horikita san wants to know more about you guys things only."Yousuke answered her.

"Yes I just said to our class if they want to do the group need to ask me first."Horikita said to her.

"Ok."

"Then do you really don't have any ideas with what Karuizawa san do together?"Horikita asked Hime.

"Of course."

"Really?"then she look at me.

"Of course I don't have any idea and I can make sure I will not make Kei chan get expelled."

"Ok I agree you guys do together."

Then Hime use OAA invited Kei and Kei accept this.

"Then good bye and I hope we work very well."Hime said the class and said to Kei with the last sentence then we go.

Then Hime said good bye to me leave me alone.

My phone doesn't have no power then I am walking down the hallway, on my way to the entrance and exit of the school building.

"Hi!"

I looked at the pitch-black screen of the phone being turned on, and the person who spoke to me is Ishizaki, a second-year B class student. He was all smiles, did something good 

happen?

"I contacted you, but your phone didn't respond, so I came over directly."

"Sorry, because it just happened to be out of power."