Extras: Mio Ibuki birthday

In July twenty severn th on Saturday of summer break

At 11:25

When Ibuki wants to go to watch a movie. Even today is her birthday but she still look like before to watch the movie.

When she watches the movie she goes out and sees someone she knows.

"Hello Ibuki san." is Suzune Horikita of Class B.

"Horikita what makes you come here?"

"I just want to go supermarket only."

"I see." then she want to leave Horikita hold her left hand.

"What?"

"Can you go with me?"

"Why?"

"I just want only."

'Well I don't have nothings to do and see Hiyori at 6:45 to see in KTV.'

'Fine.' then they go to the supermarket. That time Horikita asked her what food she liked to eat. Then they go to the Horikita room. 

"Then why do you want me to come with you together??"

"Nothing I just want to eat lunnch with you only."

"Ok." then she opened the TV to watch. And Horikita start do the lunch.

At 1:15

Horikita cook finish then take those food and Ibuki see those foos is her favorite food.

'Why did she cook my favorite food?' Ibuki thought.

"What Ibuki san you don't want to eat??"

"Nothing." then she starts to eat even though she doesn't want to admit it but Horikita cook food is very delicious.

"What is the taste?"

"Normal." she lie.

"Ok." then they finish eat a lunch.

"Then I go now." Ibuki want to leave Horikita room.

"Wait Ibuki san."

"What you want to said somethings to me??"

"I see OAA today is your birthday after that happy birthday. Give you." then she gave me a box to her.

"Thanks and  bye."then she went to wear her shoes and before she left she said to Horikita.

"Well your food is very delicious." then use fast speed to leave her room to go to the elevator.

"Really is a dishonest person." Horikita said.

Then Ibuki want to go to watch movie again she see another person.

"Hi Ibuki." is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji of Class S.

"Why today I met those two people i don't like." Ibuki said.

"You see Horikita??" he ask her.

"Yeah I just go to her room only."

"Ok and give you." then he give a box to her.

"What is this??"

"Today your birthday right?"

"Yeah." Kiyotaka want to said but

"Kiyotaka~~" is Kei Karuizawa of Class B students.

She come Kiyotaka there to hug his left arm.

"Hi Kei."

"Hi and hi Ibuki san."

"Hi Karuizawa."

"I see today is your birthday happy birthday."

"Thank you,"

"Then let go Kiyotaka."

"Ok and Ibuki happy birthday." then they walk away.

"It means this is a birthday gift to me?" Ibuki said.

She doesn't think that much anymore to go into to watch a film.

Today Ibuki watched four films she sees now is 6:15 after that she start to go to the KTV to see Hiyori.

She go Karaoke to find Hiyori. Suddenly someone use right arm on her shoulder. Then she turn around and sees Albert.

"What Albert you call Ryuuen?" she ask he.

He doesn't answer. Only Albert, who came around behind me, didn't retain the strength of his huge body, and he put his hands under her armpits to fix her arms and take her go away.

"What!!! Leave me Albert."

"Sorry Ibuki san I will not give you leave~~" she heard is Hiyori voice.

"Hiyori!! What happened!!!"

"Just want to take you to the KTV room only."

"But why need Albert to take me go I can go to my alone."

"Because we aren't sure you will leave when you see."

"What do you mean??"

"Well don't use that much time let go to the KTV room." Hiyori said and Albert start take her to that KTV room.

"Hey I can do it alone!!!" when Albert take her to the KTV room Ibuki said.

When they are in the KTV room Ibuki's inside has Ryuuen, Nishino and Ishizaki and other students of Class C.

"What you guys?? Why you guys are here too??"

"Kuku you see the front." Ryuuen said to her and she look at the front.

She see is the cake and there has a gift.

She know what is mean.

They are celebrating her birthday.

"What? You guys are celebrating my birthday??"

"Shiina san said she wants to celebrate your birthday." Ishizaki said to her.

"I don't like."

"Ibuki san don't like to celebrate your birthday??" Hiyori said to her and her eyes has some wet.

".....no."

"Really!! This is great!!"

"Then start now!!!" Ishizaki said then they start to celebrate Ibuki birthday.

At 8:00

The birthday party finally finishes Ibuki going back to her room. She has a bag of people give her birthday gift.

She in her room start open people give her birthday gift.

She sees Horikita give her a necklace. Hiyori gave her a book. Ryuuen gives her a blue women's bracelet. Ishizaki and Albert give her an earring. Nishino and other girls give her a chormebook. The boys give her a watch. Then she start open Kiyotaka give her what she see is the ruby necklace.

 Then she start open Kiyotaka give her what she see is the ruby necklace

'Well maybe this year's birthday is my best birthday memories.' Ibuki thought she started to sleep.