Extras: Holiday in snow country

Kiyotaka POV

Two consecutive days of goose feather-like snowfall covered the mountains with a layer of silver, thus forming the unique scenery of the Northland. The knee-length snow completely blocked people's willingness to go out, and there were no traces of people on the deserted roads. But thanks to this, the winter snow scene was preserved in its most original appearance.Even in this weather, there are still ways to enjoy leisurely.

Leaning on the cushions, while feeling the warmth from the kotatsu, the tea brewed in the pot is filled with bursts of aroma, and the breath of cold winter is warmed up.

Totally blocked outside the house.

Different from the noisy rain, the falling of the snowflakes brought only silence, there was no sound, as if time had frozen, but the cold cakes were indeed dancing with the wind.

However, the quiet atmosphere is being destroyed bit by bit.

"Crack, click." It seemed to be deliberately sabotaging, and the sound of chewing potato chips became louder after noticing my gaze.

"It's rude to make noise when eating. Kei." Putting down the book in his hand, it was necessary to stop the noise from continuing.

"It's hard for a strong man!" Kei looked at me dissatisfiedly, "How come there is no sound when eating potato chips!"

"Perhaps it would be better to stop consuming these snacks. Kei, who has a soft spot for high-calorie foods, is not easy to accumulate excess fat during the lack of exercise in winter."

"It's not because of Kiyotaka!" The kind suggestion was not appreciated in the slightest. "I have to come to this kind of place during the holidays. There is no other choice than staying in the house!"

"I said yesterday that I like this place the most, but Kei's transformation is too fast."

"If the weather is better, it's really good."

The mountain village where the resort is located was originally characterized by winter tourism, so a series of snow amusement facilities and various types of projects were built, and I really spent a pleasant time. It's only since yesterday that the continuous snowfall has caused safety concerns and outdoor facilities have been suspended.

"Have fun playing for a few days, and occasionally take a break indoors." As he said, he slowly poured the tea into the cup.

"Nevertheless, it's too much to ignore my Kiyotaka just because I'm reading a book!"

"Feel sorry."

"Just an insincere apology!"

"By the way, don't you really like the hot springs here?"

"There are so many people, how could I possibly go! Idiot Kiyotaka!"

It was a tone of complaint again, but this time it was indeed my negligence. Kei had been trying his best to avoid revealing his body in front of others because he was worried that the long scar on his flank would be seen.

"Speaking of which, the hotel offers mixed baths, there,"

"Impossible!" I firmly rejected my proposal.

"Okay." He continued to think.

"If you are with Kiyotaka, let's think about it."

"Huh? What is Kei talking about?"

"It's nothing!"

It seems like I missed a beautiful thing.

"So, table tennis?"

"No! Kiyotaka is just trying to bully me!"

It seemed that yesterday's horrific record was still haunting her.

"How about a board game?" I suggested.

"Finally, a reliable suggestion is made, but with two people, there are still very few games to choose from."

"International chess?"

"Huh?" Staring at me with strange eyes, "You must be thinking about that beret again!"

Berets? It took a while to react. "Arisu?"

"It's her! Those of you who often play chess, don't you have a good relationship?"

"This is, jealous?"

"No!" He began to be brave again, "I don't care about Kiyotaka at all!"

"Oh? I haven't had much contact after graduation, so why don't you make a phone call now?"

The phone was quickly snatched away before it could be put into action.

"To make sure that Kiyotaka doesn't do anything out of the ordinary, I have to keep the phone in my custody."

"Do you still care?"

"Yes!" After giving up useless efforts, his attitude changed completely, "As a girlfriend, isn't this normal!"

"The frank Kei is also quite cute." He picked up the teacup in front of him and sipped it lightly, "There should be a board game for rent in the hotel, I'll ask the boss later."

"No, as long as Kiyotaka can accompany me, it won't be so boring."

"Can you read books too?"

"No!" He refused mercilessly, "You have to chat with me."

"Even so, what are we talking about?"

"Kiyotaka tell a story, whatever."

"It's okay to be scary?"

"Of course, I'm not easily scared."

Telling a story at once is a bit of a challenge. Looking at Feixue, whose momentum was unabated outside the house, "Kei heard of the story of the Snow Maiden?"

"It's too underestimated. How could I not know about such a well-known legend! It's the love story between the monster called the Snow Maiden and the woodcutter's father and son!"

It sounds a bit ambiguous, but that's the general content. "There are far more than one legends about Snow Maiden. Kei may like this one better. Although the protagonists are still Snow Maiden and the Woodcutter, the story has a sweeter ending."