Chapter 12: Changing campus life of Class B

Kei POV

 Kiyotaka and I are in front of Class B  classroom door.We need to leave each other now.I know he needs to go to a different classroom but I still feel lonely .After that I give his a little kiss. Then invited his eat lunch together in the afternoon. I see his nodded .Then I open the door and I see Kiyotaka going his new classroom.

I go to my classroom .I see many people looking at me.Then I see Hirata kun,Horikita san and Kushida san are walking me.

"Did you ask anything why Ayanokouji kun was holding back?"Kushida ask me.

Of course I know why he is holding back I'll not tell anyone.Kiyotaka told me if the class asked me why he was holding back just to answer them is Horikita san plain. 

"Yes,yesterday I asked his and his answer is it is Horikita san plain."

Then everyone looks at Horikita san and I see her face doesn't understand why I said her name.I need to make Horikita san answer this question.

"Yeah..."I hear her voice doesn't have so much confidence .

"Why you need Ayanokouji holding back Horikita?"Ike kun asked her.

"It's natural to be suspicious in this situation. If I were a student who didn't know anything, I would have guessed that Ayanokouji kun was acting inappropriately, just like you. However, this is not the case. "

Horikita san paused for a while, slightly drawing the attention of her classmates.

"I also plan to make the same explanation to those who are not present now. If I want to explain the mystery of Ayanokouji kun's perfect statistics, I have to go back to the early spring of last year."

Early spring last year in other words, after we entered this school.

"Although I changed seats a while ago, before that, I was sitting next to Ayanokouji kun , so I should still remember that? I talked to Ayanokoji kun  as soon as I entered school, and I accidentally learned that he was A student who is very good at reading...and even better than me."

"Better than you? Wait a minute. I remember Ayanokouji grades were all about average after admission. I'm sorry, but there is nothing special about him. In fact, he is also a C in the middle of the overall OAA. ?"

When Yukimura kun looked back, he remembered making noises clearly, but Horikita san was unmoved by it.

"Of course. Because at the end of the first exam, my strategy began to be executed."

After Horikita san said this started walking towards the podium. This is to receive the eyes of all the students.

"He had enough knowledge from the start to get a perfect score in all. I knew about it earlier than anyone, so I thought of a little bit of strategy."

"...A little bit of strategy?"

According to Yukimura kun , he probably had more than one question.

However, Horikita san continued talking as if cutting this point for a while.Not how to acquire knowledge, but why to hide that you can read.She only focused on this, and let everyone pay attention to this point.

"Last April, the students of Class D were so overjoyed that they received a large sum of money. Although I was embarrassed, I was one of them. But I had a hunch that something unexpected might happen in private. So as an attempt, I tried I asked my neighbor, Ayanokouji-san. I said I hope he will put water in the exam. Should I say to keep the combat power and trump card? Of course, I asked him to stop at a level where he would not be a hindrance. And that level is the judgment of academic ability C's evaluation of this school."