Chapter 61: Ready of Kiyotaka birthday

Third Person POV

Before Kiyotaka birthday 2 day

Class A

"Fufufu almost  is Kiyotaka kun birthday I think I need to buy a birthday gift let's go Masumi san."Sakayanagi said to Kamuro.

"Ok."then they want to go to buy the birthday gift in the Keyaki Mall.

"Hime are you with Kamuro go to Keyaki Mall to buy a birthday gift to give king?"Hashimoto ask Sakayanagi.

"Yeah."

"Fufu are you want to with us go to but a birthday gift to Kiyotaka kun Hashimoto kun?"

"Mmmmm.....Ok I will go with you guys."then they go to Keyaki Mall.

"Hashimoto kun you are a boy after that maybe you know the biy like what right?"Sakayanagi ask Hashimoto.

"Mmm I think the boy will like women , sports,car,video games or clothes."

"I see.Well I think Ayanokouji kun actually has Karuizawa san."Kamuro said .

"Huhu, I don't think Kiyotaka kun would be like something normal boys like," Sakayanagi said.

'Fufu that time I went to see the ocean and if that time save me is Kiyotaka kun I think I know to buy what to his.'

"Hi Sakayanagi san."

Is Ichinose

Class B

"Tomorrow is Kiyotaka kun's birthday I think we need to celebrate his right?"Hirata said to his classmates.

"I agree Hiraata kun.I think we can celebrate Kiyotaka!"Karuizawa agree this.

"Karuizawa san are you sure you don't want to alone with Ayanokouji kun?Because if I am you I will like alone with the boyfriend to celebrate the birthday."Shinohara said to her.

Have many people of Karuizawa group agree Shinohara said.

"Yeah of course I like alone with his celebrate together but Kiyotaka actually promise me in night he will celebrate with me ."Karuizawa use happy face to said ti them.

"Ok."

"Kushida san what do you think?"Mori ask Kushida.

"I agree Hirata kun!Let celebrate Ayanokouji kun birthday!!"

"Kushida chan is right!!!Let's celebrate Ayanokouji birthday!!"Kushida fanclube agree Kushida said.

"Horikita san what do you think?"Kushida ask Horikita.

"Well I think I can celebrate Ayanokouji kun birthday too."Horikita agree them with them celebrate Ayanokouji birthday.

"Suzune you celebrate too!!"Sudo said to her.

"Yeah let's go to buy a birthday gift!!"then they go to the Keyaki Mall to buy a Kiyotaka birthday gift.

"Hirata kun what do you think the boy like what?"Hirata fanclub ask his.

"Yeah Hirata kun you give some ideas."

"Yeah."

"Wait every one I think we need to ask Karuizawa san and his friends what he like."Hirata said to them

"Yeah I agree Hirata kun said."Kushida said to them too.

"Ok."

"Then Karuizawa san what thing is Ayanokouji kun like?"Kushida ask her.

"Let me think......I never see he like somethings."

"You don't know too?"Mori said to her.

"Yeah because Kiyotaka only buy anuything he needs to not buy any useless things.And the mansions has any thing even he doesn't need."