Chapter 29: Fuka Kiryuin & with Nagumo meeting

Although Horikita joined the student council, I haven't received any new information since.

Nagumo's personal thoughts aside, but the student council seems to be running very well.

The situation began to change during the weekend—the rest of the week when the team was coming to an end.

It started when the vice-chairman Kiriyama called me out.

Kiriyama supported last year's student council president Horikita-gaku who left after graduation, originally with the purpose of preventing Nagumo from getting out of control, but the situation did not improve, and time passed.

Kiriyama probably gave up too.

I thought so at first, but I never thought that now he would come to meet me personally. But in the daytime after school on weekdays, he called me out in the open, what was he trying to do?

If you want to hide from Nagumo, it is not surprising to choose late night or early morning.

If you're going to be cautious, you should.

As far as I am concerned, this is not something that needs to be specifically pointed out by me, so I directly agree.

Then after school, I went to Keyaki Shopping Center to meet Kiriyama smoothly.

"Looks like you're here."

"What is the vice president looking for me for?"

"Don't rush to a conclusion, it will take up a little longer of your time today."

After Kiriyama said that, he guided me forward, and I stepped out in cooperation.

"At the end of the month, there will be a large-scale special test for uninhabited island survival in the wild. Are you ready?"

I thought he was going to talk about the student council, but it turned out to be the topic of the special exam.

"I think I did my best. How about you, Vice President Kiriyama?"

"I formed a trio that excluded Class A."

In other words, does he avoid a tough battle that can close the gap with Class A?

In the third grade, the gap between them and the A class is larger than that of the second grade. 

If the possibility of reversal is to be left, it is an absolute condition for the class to win the top few places alone.

"I know what you're thinking. If our Class B in the next three years is going to counterattack, it will be a necessary condition for the class to win the first place. And in the special exams that follow, we can only continue to win by overwhelming margins. The odds are there, but it's just too unrealistic."

If this situation is easy and miracles happen, you won't be forced to be in a difficult situation from the beginning.

"In this special exam, I want to challenge Nagumo to a personal competition."

"A personal game?"

"It's been a long time since we lost the game with Nagumo and fell into Class B. Then he became the student council president, and he is gradually taking control of the entire third grade and the whole school. The competition as a class can be said to be over."

"Yeah, I think so too."

Most of the third graders followed Nagumo because they gave up going to Class A.