Extras: Kiyotaka normal day

After Kiyotaka play piano chapter one day

Kiyotaka POV

At 3:00

Today I had a date with an Ayanokouji group in the coffee shop. I am in the mansions to walk to the coffee shop and I feel someone is following me. Even that person isn't so much presence but I still know has someone following me. I know that person isn't Hashimoto, Matsushita and Kamuro because even though they can't hide so much presence, that person hiding the presence is better than Hashimoto, Matsushita and Kamuro to hide their presence. 

Then my eye turned some to see who was following me. I can know that person I never see. I see the girl. And that girl is Arisu class. I think Arisu ordered her to follow me. She plays on her phone to walk. Each minute she will raise her head to observe me. I never see her but I know her in OAA. Her name is Miki Yamamura.

I looked at her profile from a distance away from her, and at the same time, I retrieved Yamamura's personal information in my mind again.

2nd Year Class A Miki Yamamura

Academic Ability A(92)

Physical Ability C- (44)

Flexible Thinking C (53)

Social Contribution B- (60)

Comprehensive Ability B- (62)

Except for the high academic ability, other items are average, and at first glance, there is no excellent ability. Only has high academic ability is the almost the same level as Arisu OAA academic ability score. 

Then I walk to the corner to wait for her to come here. Then she came to the corner too. She see me has some surprise of I am in there to wait her coming.

"Hi."

"....hi."

"This is our first time to talk with each other right?"

"....yes."

"You are Arisu class Miki Yamamura right?"

"Yes."

"I think Arisu already tells you about my name or another things."

"Yes."

"Then Arisu order you to follow me?"

"Yes Sakayanagi san order me to follow you today."

"Ok."

"Then..."

"I will not tell Arisu you exposed."

"Thank you... "

"Then at least today don't follow me again ok?"

"Ok and goodbye Ayanokouji kun." then she walked away.

Then I start to go to the coffee shop to see the Ayanokouji group.

AFter 5 min

Then I feel four people follow me. I can see they are all Arisu class. I think they are not Arisu in order to follow me. They are Yahiko Totsuka, Koji Machida, Takuro Morishige and  Shigeru  Takemoto. There are three people who are Katsuragi faction people and Morishige is Arisu faction. Making them can get together is the reason for me. Morishige is in the first year ship exam with Kei, Keisei, Machida, Takemoto and I are on the same team. Why today has many Class A students follow me. Then I am thinking and thinking about their OAA score.

2nd Year Class A Yahiko Totsuka

Academic Ability C(54)

Physical Ability D+ (40)

Flexible Thinking D (34)

Social Contribution B (66)

Comprehensive Ability C (46)

2nd Year Class A Koji Machida

Academic Ability C+(57)

Physical Ability B (71)

Flexible Thinking C (49)

Social Contribution B- (64)

Comprehensive Ability C+ (59)

2nd Year Class A Takuro Morishige

Academic Ability B+(78)

Physical Ability C (50)

Flexible Thinking B- (62)

Social Contribution B (70)

Comprehensive Ability B- (64)

2nd Year Class A Shigeru Takemoto

Academic Ability B-(61)

Physical Ability C+ (60)

Flexible Thinking C (55)

Social Contribution C- (44)

Comprehensive Ability C+ (57)

Well Morishige and Takemoto have the high academic ability. Machida have high physical ability. In those four people the highest one is Morishige.

Then I walk faster to make them can not follow me.

After 5 min

I see my behind no one is following me. After that I started to go to the coffee shop. I go into the coffee shop see Akito, Haruka, Airi and Keisei are in the coffee shop inside. They wave their hand to me and I wave my hand too. Before I go to sit with them I go to buy the chocolate milkshake.

"Hi Kiyopon!"

"Hi Kiyotaka/ Kiyotaka kun."

"Hi you guys."

"Yukimu today you don't need to date Nenepop?" Haruka ask Keisei. Look like she with Mori get along well.

"Today she play with Karuizawa them."

"Ok well Keiponp is the good girl."

"I don't know why you think but this is Nene and Karuizawa's name?" Keisei ask her.

"Well we get along well after that we start to call each other first name."

"Ok."

"Don't worry Airi you can get along well with them too." Haruka hug Airi.

"Ok."

"They are nice I think you can easy to get along well to them too."

"If Gaga said..."

"Then where do we go now?" Akito ask them.

"Let go to KTV!!" Haruka said.

"Ok." then we start to go to KTV. 

At 6:30

We go out to KTV and I start to go to the western restaurant that day I go to eat at the famous western restaurant with Kei. I had a promise with her to eat with her to go to that western restaurant again. I see Kei in that western restaurant inside to wait for me. Then I walk in to find Kei.

This is my normal day but even is a normal day but I can feel freedom in those normal day no in those three year high school life.