Chapter 3: New classmates

I was walking with the president and my father, if what he says is not a trap and in reality he will give me my freedom, there is no need to be so cautious of him.

"where are we headed?" I asked as we went up a floor up from the 2 year old classrooms.

"We will go to a private room, do not worry in a moment I will show you your classroom, it will be next to the classroom of class B"

"I see", this will be very problematic where we will be located, there are some things that are not resolved one of it would be my class or well my old class, I suppose I will ask the director to make up an excuse.

"Don't worry I'll take care of the problems"

we stopped once we got to the room where my new classmates will be, I just hope nobody hates me .....

the direct opened the door and what I could see were 4 of my colleagues. Those people turned to see us, 2 were girls and the other 2 were boys.

"Well, since you are all here I will tell you everything, then you can introduce yourself"

These words were said by the president, my father just sat looking at each one of us, unlike my other colleaguesI was not fazed at all, in fact they did not either but they had a nervous look, although they changed it when they saw his look, as he had said he was no longer hostile, instead they were neutral with a hint of calm.

"As you can see there are only 5 of you, ayanokouji-sensei asked me to organize a class for you and as you can see from today it will be class S, unlike you, one already knows about the system so it is also I will count them "

after that he told my colleagues everything about the system and the points they gave us.

"As you can see, they will start with 1000 points since our school is fair with all the classes and since everyone will also start with that amount, the only difference is that they did not know it but since they are 2 years old they should know it"

"I still cannot give them their devices since I need to do something first, but they all have the amount of 800,000 thousand points, 1000 class points is equivalent to 100 thousand points per student, in total there are 40 students in each classroom giving a sum of 4 million, since you are 5, those 4 million we divide equally between the 5 "

That is interesting since from now on we receive a large number of points, there is something that I need to solve and it is kushida since I was giving him half of my points, but this ends now, I know by hook or by crook. Bad.....

"By the way I need you to do some tests since a new system that classifies their abilities was printed, so I have them follow me, after registering them I will give them their devices"

With those my teammates are ready to go, I stayed since I had my classification.

"You also kiyotaka that classification they gave you is garbage, so you will go and they will do tests to show your real classification" I was surprised that my father asked me for that, although I understand it, he does not want me to hold back, unless he makes a fool of me with students who know about me.

"Understood" with that I followed my companions and we headed to a gym area ..

Horikita pov

We are currently in our last class, we have classes with Chabishara, it was a relief and my classmates like me, we have been worried about a classmate for a long time.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

He left when the lunch break was over but so far he hasn't returned and nothing has been said about him, which is making me nervous as I have a bad feeling about this.

"Well students let's start the last class, if anyone has questions raise your hand from him"

After that, I quickly did what he asked me

"Sensei, where is Ayanokouji-kun he hasn't returned since he took him away" after my comment he examined the place where Ayanokouji should be and his face changed to a worried look.

"I'm sorry Horikita, but I don't know where Ayanokouji-kun is, most likely the president has retained him"

"But did sensei do something?" it was Hirata kun asked

"Not at all, I don't know the reason why it's taking so long, so please-" that she was interrupted by my classmates.

"Sensei there is an error in the OAA application"

"What is this Sensei" Ike kun suddenly said, so the teacher quickly addressed the situation.

"What do you mean Ike , what is the mistake?"

"Sensei in 2-year classes, a class called class S appears, but when I try to open it I get classified"Ike kun said.

" That?" after that Sensei grabbed her cell phone and opened the app.

I did the same ... Ike kun was right because it is class S and because it is listed as classified.

"what is the meaning of this Sensei?" I asked about the class

"I don't know if the principal did not inform us of this, it is probably a mistake from the student council room"

But someone made a comment that struck me the most.

"umm .... Sensei why isn't Kiyotaka on the app in our class?" It was Karuizawa san who asked nervously, this was something that shocked me.

"Kiyotaka ...?" It was Satou san who asked that, but she was interrupted by her group of friends.

"You are right sensei Kiyotaka is not on the list" was Miyake kun , who was accompanied by Hasabe san , Yukimura kun and Sakura san, the last one seemed nervous.

After that sensei checked and after searching, her face showed more nervousness, it was not more like a downcast look.

"I will not ask -" she spoke with a somewhat altered voice but was interrupted by the presence of several people .