Chapter 67: Cultural Festival rule & Class B class activity

Kiyotaka POV

Class S

Novemeber 1st

Tsukishiro walked into the classroom "Even you guys don't need to join but still need to know.Now I'm going to read out the rules for the special exam for this cultural festival, you can also open the file on your tablet and read it for yourself. 』Tsukishiro sent a file to the class group.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Education School Cultural Festival Special Examination Regulations:

The special examination for the Cultural Festival will be held on Saturday, November 10, all day, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. 12 classes in three grades compete together. Like the last sports festival, this cultural festival will also have people outside the school entering the school, but unlike the last time it was just a visit, these people outside the school will also participate in a special exam this time.

Specific rules: The judging criteria for this cultural festival special exam is how many personal points each class has received. Each invited outsider will be awarded a 100 000 of personal points for consumption at the cultural festival. Students can also participate in each class. 

However, it is strictly forbidden to swipe bills for your own class to create false income. After the cultural festival, the running water of each class will be inspected by the school, and the participants will drop out if any violations are found. Those who directly interfere and destroy other classes during the cultural festival and cause serious impact, the planners and implementers will drop out of the school. Students who conflict with or divulge any important school matter to outsiders are withdrawn. Classes with the above violators all default to the last place.

Ranked according to the total amount of personal points received by each class, the first to fifth place class gets 200 class points, the sixth to seventh place 100 points, There are no rewards and penalties for eighth to ninth places. The tenth to twelfth place deducts 100 class points. The personal points collected by each class will be disposed of by each class and will not be recycled by the school.

The cultural festival is held in classrooms of each class, as well as the assembly hall and gymnasium. The use of the assembly hall and gymnasium needs to be applied to the school, and the school will divide the area and time period for allocation.

Above.

All in all, it was a special exam where the rewards for victory were generous but the punishment for failure was also extremely severe. However, there will be no dropout penalty except for violations.

"The school said it will come and the status of the government is high,politician,entrepreneur and high quality talents in certain industries person.I hope you can perform well I think the students also understand the meaning of the special school set up to cultivate talents for Japan furture and they will examine this school in this cultural festival."

"Everyone will get an electronic badge to identify people entering outside the school." A badge with the school badge on the front will appear on the screen, and each class will be equipped with a "cash register", and Tsukishiro takes out a small machine to put it on the podium.

"But remember even you guys don't need to do anything about the cultural festival but still make sure not to do anything shame will make Professor Ayanokouji fame become bad."After Tsukishiro finished speaking, he walked out of the classroom.

"Well our class doesn't need to do anything just need to be careful not to do any shame."Yagami said that.

"Yeah."

Third Person POV

Class B

Chabashira walked into the classroom "Be quiet, now I'm going to read out the rules for the special exam for this cultural festival, you can also open the file on your tablet and read it for yourself."Chabashira sent a file to the class group.