Extras: Valentine's Day of boy and girl

In third grade before Valentine day 5 days

At 1:00

I am in the Keyaki Mall to wait for one group. I see Akito, Keisei, Ike and Yousuke are coming my beside.

"Hi Kiyotaka/ Kiyotaka kun/ Ayanokouji."

"Ho you guys."

"Then let's go now." then we into the jewel shop.

Yes yesterday Ike in the girlfriend group sent today to go together to buy a Valentine day gift to our girlfriend. And yesterday in the group we talked about what gift is the best the girl likes. At last we talk about the jewel being the best one to do a Valentine day gift after that makes us go to the jewel shop to buy their gift.

"Kiyotaka you want to buy what type of jewel to Karuizawa??" Akito ask me. In those people I am the most with Kei dating.

"Well let me see first..." then I see the diamond set and the monnstone ring. I think I find what can do Kei Valentine day gift.

"I think I already find it." 

"Is what??"

"That."then I points the diamond set and that moonstone ring.

"then I points the diamond set and that moonstone ring

"You buy those??!!!" Ike said

"Yes."

"Those need 869 564 personal points. Kiyotaka you have that many points??" Yousuke ask me.

"Yes and if I don't use now I will not use finish when I am graduate."

"....Ok."

"Please give me that diamond set and that moonstone ring." I said to the store clerk.

"Ok and you want now to pay or wait your friends to pay together."

"I wait them to pay together."

"Ok I will keep those." then he took out the diamond set and the monnstone ring.

"Then you guys choose to finish??" I ask them.

"You help us to choose."

"Fine. Who first??"