Extras: Keisei&????

Kei POV

After 1 day are finish summer holiday of the third grade

Yesterday Nene sent a message to me want to see me in the coffee shop at 1:00.

I come from Kiyotaka mansions to come to the coffee shop. Then I go into the coffee shop to buy a caramel cake and chocolate cake.

"Nene~"

"Hi Kei chan~"

"You want to ask me what questions?"

"I want to ask you....."

"About?"

"About love."

"Love?"

"Yes..."

"Can I ask one question?"

"Yes."

"Is about Yukimura kun?"

"Why you know?"

"Because I see Nene isn't talking so much with the boy. The most is Hirata kun even if he is suitable for your type but I don't see your eyes looking at Hirata kun like Mii chan and other girls or I look at Kiyotaka eyes. Then the only thing you talk with is Yukimura kun only."

"Yes you are right."

"Well I saw you on the last week swimming pool with Yukimura kun get along good and have some look like Mii chan them to look at Hitaya kun and I look at Kiyotaka eyes. After that I can see you with Yukimura kun get along well and maybe go outsider together many times."

"....You are right Kei chan."

"Has people know you guys go outsider together?"

"Only you know."

"Well I want to tell you about has someone know you with Yukimura kun go outsider together."

"Who know?"

"Well Miyake kun and Kiyotaka. And why do they know because Yukimura kun said he wanted to know a girl after that I think you are the most suitable Yukimura kun like for his type. After that I will introduce you to him. And on your first date we see you guys dating too."

"You guys see our date?! It make me very ashamed to me."then her face become red.

"You don't need to be ashamed. This is not embarrassing. We help Yukimura kun can with you has a good dating."

"Ok...."

"Nene are you like Yukimura kun?"

"Why you know?"

"Well look what I said to you."

"Yes I think I like Yukimura kun...."

"So you want to unburden to Yukimura kun?"

"I don't know do I unburden he."

"Well....I think if you like someone you need to confession he. Because if you don't confession he maybe he will date with other girl you will feel sad too right?If you don't want to regret you don't try to confession to he. After that you need to confession he. I think you don't need to regret when you confession he. At least you try to get your happiness.I can understand when you like someone with different people together and walk and talk together everyone will feel very jealous look at those things in their." I said to her.

Nene can't say anything.

"Do you want to get your happiness?But you never try to confession her how to make you get happiness?"Kei said to he.