Chapter 33: Island exam part 2

Later, I went around two new topics and all I won and the exam was over. After noon, the second designated area after 1:00 pm is B7, and I get bonus points for arrival and the examinations of math and win again. The third designated area that arrived not long ago was to return to the first designated area D7, and there was the arrival bonus and the examinations of science here.Then I won there.And I go different area to get a points and all won the examinations.Then I go to E4 get a arrival bonus and history examinations here and I won again.

With a total of 45 points on the first day, it can be expected that it will be the top 5 group.

I don't have to be excited at all. On the first day of the exam, students were not scattered all over the uninhabited island, so no matter what they did, there would be too many competitors. Even if you try to run, it is difficult to accumulate points by yourself, and the water should be consumed quickly.

After today's three basic moves are over, it's time to prepare for tomorrow.At similar places I met in the morning,I met Yu.

"Hi Ayanokouji senpai."

"Hi Yu how are you?"

"Yes I am very good and how many points you get?I got 34 points."

"I got 45 points today."

"Worthy of you Ayanokouji senpai."

"You too.Today get 34 points if different people cannot get 30 more points."

"Thank you for your praise."

"Then good bye."

"You too Ayanokouji senpai."

After finishing the conversation that seemed to report the situation, we parted.

Well, it's just before five o'clock in the afternoon. In order to decide where to sleep today, I walked quietly and alone in the forest. The room temperature in a tent that has been exposed to the sun can rise very high.

It is not difficult to imagine that the heat will continue to accumulate in the evening. Still, I should look for a place out of direct sunlight.

I headed east from E4 and stopped near the E7 area.

There should be more than 500 people on the uninhabited island, including students, faculty and staff who administer exams. However, if there is no designated area or subject, the time will continue to be completely invisible. The forest is so deep. Feeling the sweltering heat, I decided to set up a tent in a slightly vacant space. I took out two liters of water from my backpack and pointed the bottle to the paper cup. If you drink it directly, it will be unable to prevent the bacteria in the mouth from entering the bottle. If this kind of thing is placed in high temperature, it will become the cause of the growth of mold and the like. One of the things I couldn't do in this exam was take the risk of breaking my body for something trivial. Having said that, opened bottled water doesn't last that long. If I want to drink the highest quality water, I even want to finish it by today. However, this is not allowed under circumstances where the future cannot be predicted.

Although the first and second days were not difficult to survive with the ingredients bought at the beginning, after the third day, when the ingredients on hand were exhausted, the situation would get worse. Although there is a strategy of taking part in some projects and winning the prize even if you don't win, as far as I see the results on the tablet, few projects have won the prize, and the competition rate for registration is obviously higher than that of other projects. high.

If you can obtain this subject stably, it seems that you will not have to worry about drinking water...

I ate portable food for dinner, and after brushing my teeth and using the toilet, I decided to lie down in the tent. In order to reduce physical waste, prepare for tomorrow.