Extras: White valentine day

Kiyotaka POV

Today is the white valentine day. I take all the return gifts in the bag. When I go to my classroom I see Hime and Ichika in the classroom. 

"Hi Kiyotaka kun/ Kiyotaka senpai~~"

"Hi you two and this is your return gift." then I take their return gift to them.

"Thank you Kiyotaka kun/ sen~pai~~"

"Then  I go to give another people gift."

"Ok." then I take the bag of all the return gift leave my classroom when I leave I see Arisu with Kamuro and go to their classroom.

"Hi Arisu and Kamuro."

"Hi Kiyotaka kun."

"Hi."

"This is great you are here. Give you." then I take Arisu return gift to her.

"Thank you Kiyotaka kun."

"Then I go now bye."

"Goodbye Kiyotaka kun and has a good white valentine day."

"You two too." then I walk to Class C.

I open the door I see Hiyori in her seat and read a book. I see Ryuuen they are not here.

"Hi Kiyotaka kun."

"Hi Hiyori. This is your return gift."then I give her return gift.

"Thank you so much." then she show angel smile .

"Then goodbye and has a good white valentine day."

"You two Kiyotaka kun." then I leave her classroom then I walk to Honami class.

Then I walk to her classroom and I see Honami just come to here and she want to go into her classroom.

"Hi Honami."

"Hi Kiyotaka kun."

"This is your return gift." then I give her return gift.

"Thank you so much Kiyotaka kun."

"Then goodbye Honami."

"Goodbye Kiyotaka kun and has well white valentine day." then I go to the last one classroom. Kei classroom.

I open her class door and I see many girls around Kei. I think they are talk about what I give her.

I hear is

"Kei chan Ayanokouji kun still don't give you return gift??" Satou ask her.

"Yes."

"Is he not remembered??" Has someone of Kei group.

"No Kiyotaka will remember!!" Kei said and make me happy.

"Hi Kei."

"Hi Kiyotaka~~" then she come to hug my right arm.

"This is your gift." then I give her a return gift and a heart box of white valentine chocolate.

"Really thank you Kiyotaka and this is your return gift and white valentine chocolate." then she gave me a pink chocolate box's prismatic packaging box and helped me wear a sapphire necklace and wear the blue watch to me and kiss me.

" then she gave me a pink chocolate box's prismatic packaging box and helped me wear a sapphire necklace and wear the blue watch to me and kiss me