Chapter 62: Birthday Gift of Kiyotaka

Class A & Class D

"Hi Sakayanagi san"Ichinose said to Sakayanagi.

"Fufu hi Ichinose san.Why you are here?Are you buy something?"

"Yeah I am thinking about buying what to someone for a birthday gift."

"Birthday gift. Ichinose look like you to buy someone birthday gift too."Hashimoto said to Ichinose.

"Sakayanagi san you are buy the birthday gift too?"Ichinose ask Sakayanagi.

"Fufu yeag I buy a birthday gift for someone too.Let's me guess you are buy a birthday gift to Kiyotaka kun?"

"Why you know?Wait does that mean...."

"Yeah I am buying Kiyotaka kun birthday gift too."

"Well me too Sakayanagi san."

"Do you want to buy with me Ichinose san?"

"Of course no problem."then they go to the shop to see what birthday gift can give Kiyotaka.

Then one hour Kamuro and Hashimoto buy a perfume  of lily after that Ichinose see Sakayanagi take one handkerchief and see Sakayanagi face is showing remember something.

"Sakayanagi san what happened?"

"Nothing I just remember something only."

"Ok."

"Fufu well I actually know I give his what birthday gift."

"Is what?"

"I want to buy a handkerchief to give his."

"Oh can I see?"

"Of ocurse ."then she give the handkerchief to Ichinose.

The handkerchief is blue and white.And there is a flower of lily.

"This is great."

"Thank you then you want to buy what?"Sakayanagi ask her.

"Well...let's me see....ah."then Ichinose see a towel and remembers that time she was very helpless Kiyotaka helped her,gave her a towel and has a promise to her.It make her very happy.

"What happened Honami chan?'Shiranami ask her.

"Nothing Chihiro chan."

"Really??"

"Yeah I think I know buy what to he."

"is what."

"I want to buy a towel to his."then she takes a blue and purple towel to pay.Then Sakayanagi then goes to pay too.

"We want to buy those?"

"Are you guys buy a birthday gift?"the shop assistant ask them.

"Yeah."

"You guys can embroidered the name in the towel and handkerchief."

"Embroidered the name?This is great .What time can be done?"Sakayanagi and Ichinose ask the shop assistant.

"Tomorrow will has."

"Ok I want to embroidered the name in the handkerchief."Sakayanagi said to the shop assistant.

"Me too!"Ichinose said too.

"Ok what name embroidered?"

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji please."

"Ok."

"then please pay the points."then they pay a points and walk out the shop.

"Then goodbye Sakayanagi san,Hashimoto kun and Kamuro san."Ichinose them said to Sakayanagi them.