Chapter 18: Talk about competition

In the morning,I wear my uniforms ans see the clock almost 7:30 is time to wait Sakayanagi and Hime.Then I open my door and I see Hime and Sakayanagi are already in my door front.It make many boy look at me.

"Are you guys waiting for me so long?"

 "No we are waiting you only 5 min."Sakayanagi said to me.

"Yeah let go Kiyotaka kun."Hime said to me and go to the elevator .Then we are going the school.

"Can I ask Kamishiro san question?"suddenly Sakayanagi ask Hime.

She nooded.

"What is your generation?"she ask Hime.Even only one reason I see Hime eyes has confused and she use her eyes send the message.

'Does she know the white room?'

"Yes because the direction is her father after that he took her once time.'

'Ok'.

"Please don't worry I don't tell anyone I know all Class S students is  because my father will suddenly make new class and that class student and Ayanokouji kun are all got a statistics A+ and he didn't hold back only reason is Class S is make of that place students class and why I know that place just because my father is the direction you already see his and he know Ayanokouji kun father and know that place and my father took me go to see too.If my father don't know Ayanokouji father Ayanokouji kun and all Class S student can't come in."Sakayanagi know Hime is worry after that make her don't worry.

"Seems like you know right.Ok I answer your question I am the same generation with Kiyotaka kun."

"But I know his generation only he alive how can you still alive?"

"Because his father send me go to different counrty after that I don't die."

"Ok then those 3 people is what generation?"

"I think there don't have many important things in this answer.They are all 5 th .

"Fufu it mean they younger than us right?

Hime and I are nodded.

"Fufu thank you so much for answering my question Kamishiro san.Can I call you and Ayanokouji kun's first name too."

"Of course you can after that I will call you Arisu too."

"I don't care too."I answer her.

"This is not possible."

Then we are in the school and we go to the second year floor.Arisu and I are in the Class A classroom door front.

"Goodbye Arisu and Kiyotaka kun."Hime said goodbye to us and walk to Class S classroom.

"Goodbye Hime san/Hime."

"She is very kind and nice.I can't image that place still has someone like her."she said to me.

"Yeah I tink the same thing too.Her disposition is special in that place"

Then we come in Class A classroom,look like all school know Totsuka sends gauntlets to me.

"We can go now Totsuka kun"Arisu said to Totsuka .He follow us go to the faculty room to find Tsukishiro and Mashima sensei.

We open the door and see the all second year homeroon teacher are talking together.

"What happen make you guys come here has some things happened?"Hoshinomiya sensei ask us.

"Has some happened .That happened is Kiyotaka kun and Totsuka kun had competition .We want our hometeacher to keep the contract avoid has someone wan to broke this contract."then Arisu give the paper to the teacher.