Extras: Under the evening sky

In the island exam of the second grade

Hiyori POV

"Oh-! It's finally here!"

After a long day's trek today, Ishizaki kun shouted loudly while looking at the vast sea.

"It's so noisy, Ishizaki, can't you be quiet?"

It must be because Ishizaki's shout echoed in his ears, and Nishino san stopped him in dissatisfaction.

"What's the point of yelling twice, it's finally here ah ah ah ah!"

"Just say you're noisy!"

At Ishizak kun who was yelling again, Nishino san beat him hard.

Although it hurts a lot, it doesn't seem like he has any plans to stop shouting. Looking at his excited and slapstick appearance, I also feel refreshed.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.

Is it another team aiming for this designated area? I looked back and what was standing there was—

"Ahle? Isn't this Kiyotaka kun?"

Words could not help but blurt out before I understood this fact.

"Hiyori is more energetic than I thought."

Kiyotaka kun came towards me as if he was no different from usual.

"Everyone is working hard, and the maximum number of people in the team has been expanded to 6 people."

After seeing Ishizaki kun and the others, Kiyotaka kun immediately understood the composition of the team.

"Did you plan to join Ishizaki and the others from the beginning?"

"Yes, there are several teams that want to meet first, and they are one of the groups."

Although it was a meeting to support Ishizaki kun and the others who were stagnant, the doubling effect was better than expected, and the points obtained after the meeting began to increase.

"Kiyotaka kun, how are you?"

Although I know he's not one to push himself, it's not surprising what happened in this exam.

"Well, I can still find a way to survive so far."

"Although I don't think you need to worry, please pay more attention. It is also possible to be forced to quit after one injury."

"I know."

Since it is a one-person operation, it is difficult to deal with emergencies. Even if I want to help him when he is in trouble, my group has already reached the maximum number of people.

"There are three days left."

Hopefully he'll be fine in the last time.

"yes."

Looking at the expression of Kiyotaka kun who was bathed in the sunset, I thought so.

It would be good for the class if Kiyotaka kun left, I knew it would be easier to do that, but I couldn't think like that.

No, it's just that I don't want to think about it that way.

For me, Kiyotaka kun is a good reading buddy, a good friend.

And...how to say.

He's still someone who has an incredible charm that I can't take my eyes off of.

Would like to stay with him as long as time permits - he's the kind of guy who would make me think so.

If we don't need to fight each other, we can spend time together as classmates.

In this way, the school life will definitely become more colorful and beautiful.

How wonderful it would be if such a peaceful time could last forever——