Extras: Airport

Kiyotaka POV

Freedom, the pursuit of it, is the only wayward I have ever had.

After a long game, sacrifice is inevitable. Although he did not fall into the turbulent waves of the sea like Icarus, he had to make a compromise in the end to put an end to this tiring fight that made both sides tired.

"Did you bring those papers? I remember a few were left in the living room last night. The change of clothes went into that bag by itself, so don't call me again!"

Endlessly exhorting, seemingly nagging, but Kei and I both know that this is just to cover up the sentimental parting.

"Okay, it's almost time, let's go through the security check quickly." After repeatedly checking the carry-on luggage, he started a new round of urging.

"Don't be so anxious." He took her hand and sat down in the rest area beside him. "This time I will stay longer, but I'm worried about Kei. Is it okay to be alone?" The scene I saw still lingers in my heart.

"It's not the first time. Kiyotaka underestimated me too much. Let me state in advance that it was just an accident. I usually clean my room every day!"

Judging from the daily performance, the credibility of these words is really questionable, but Kei put on a "will not give up if you are not trusted" expression, and I did not question it again.

"By the way, when will you let me go to America too!"

"Next time, wait until this work is over. Since it has been requested by coquettish."

"It's not coquettish!" He vigorously defended. "If it wasn't for the pile of affairs you left behind, I could have traveled abroad myself!"

"Really?" asked maliciously, "Have you finally overcome the language barrier?"

For a while, English has never been Kei's strength.

"Don't worry. I am learning."

"Soon you will be a great English speaker as well as the native. I guess."

"Stop laughing at me!" urged again, "If you don't hurry, it's really too late!"

"Then, I'm going." Picking up the briefcase, he was about to set off.

"Wait a minute." Suddenly called out again.

"Sure enough, the parting kiss is indispensable?"

"That's not it." He smashed my fantasy mercilessly, "Here's this for you." Then, he shoved an exquisite small box into me.

"This is?" He looked at him with some doubts.

"Little gift, accept it with gratitude!"

A familiar scene.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"It's really strange that you didn't ask for a return gift of more than ten times the value." He pretended to sigh.

"I almost forgot, then, the return gift this time has to be increased to twenty times."

Taking the opportunity to raise the price of the extortion again, he had no choice but to accept it.

After some delay, it was really time for parting this time.

"Kiyotaka."

"Ok?"

I walked in slowly, tiptoed lightly, and kissed my lips.

"Have a safe journey."

On the plane, I first confirmed the next itinerary, and rehearsed the details of the negotiation. 

After a busy pass, it was already evening before I knew it.

Stretching, there is no time to adjust the jet lag after arriving, so it is necessary to rest as soon as possible. Then I remembered the gift Kei gave me.

What exactly is it? In general, a set of well-known French cosmetics is sufficient in return, if, of course, the item is worth a lot of money.

Worrying indiscriminately, I opened the delicate packaging, which contained a heart-shaped chocolate with a pink card beside it.

"I planned to give it to you on Valentine's Day, but the production was a little rushed, so you can't dislike it! You must eat it with gratitude!"

Looking at her message, I couldn't help but smile, and a burst of warmth came to my heart.

Can't wait to try a little bit, but it will be better to eat it in the remaining days, I put the card back in the box, ready to temporarily seal the gift, but stumbled upon the back of the paper that seemed to have the same thing written on it.

"After a long absence, there is joy in my heart, and the scrutiny is not exhausted and separated. 

Just like the moon in the middle of the night, I quickly enter the dense cloud when I see it."

The melted chocolate suddenly became extremely bitter, and he made up his mind.

This is the last time.

Trust me, Kei, this is the last time!