Chapter 49: Son meet mother & Kiyokei future

Third Person POV 

"Hey Honey why do I see Kiyo chan and his classmates need to join many times?"Karen ask his husband.

"Because his game only has 3 boy and 2 girls and every option need 2 people join after that make they need to go manytimes."he answer his wife.

"Ok.But I see Kiyo chan won any times.I am very pround my son!!"

"Yes, we are proud of him."

"Look like here can cook right I think I can cook for my son right?"she said and go to the kitchen to see.

"Yeah but you don't watch any more?"

"NO I will watch when Kiyo chan and his classmates of other people I am not excited to see."then she start cook.

"Ok."then he turned back to the TV to watch.

Kiyotaka POV 

The loan game is still coming this is one I don't want to do.This time is one class pick one person to do.This time has 5 group after that it mean our class everyone need to play.I am the last one group to play.I see they get a first place in their group if I am not the first place I will feel guilty of them.After that I hope I can get a easy one.

The key is the content of the loan. The final arrival box draws lots and confirms the contents. I reached into the box where I was placed. There seems to be a certain amount of paper inside. While taking care not to make a mistake and getting several sheets, I took out the signature paper. Then open the paper folded twice in half.

"The person I like'

I can't believe I took the same things.If last year I will change visa but ...now I has a girlfriend after that I trun around to find my girlfriend.I see my girlfriend with her friends talking together and she look like know I am look at her.Her face look at me with 'what?'.Then I use fast speed run to her beside.

"What Kiyotaka why you come here?"Kei ask me.

"Nothings go with me Kei."

"Whay!?what is your contents of the loan?"

Then I give her and she see her face become red.Then I don't wait for her answer just use princess hug to go to end.

"So what is your contents of the loan?"Mashima sensei ask me.

Then I see his to see then he see finish and nodded.

"Your contents of the loan is "The person I like' if different I need to check but I know you guys are dating after that I accept this so you are the first place."

"Thank you."Then I put Kei in the ground then she hugged my arm and kissed my face.

"Baka~~"

Then she walks away and I walk to my class cabin to wait for lunch. Suddenly has someone hugging me.

"Kiyo~~Chan~~!"

Third Person POV

Go back to the loan game really to start.

In VIP sitting

"Are you the cook's finish almost is the lunch time?"Professor Ayanokouji asked his wife.

"I just finished the cook hey honey can you help me to tastes ?"Karen ask his.

"Ok."then he go to the kitchen and he taste the food.

"Very delicious."

"Ok then what competition now?"she ask he.

"Almost start the loan game of second year."