Chapter 59: The quiz competition result

Kiyotaka POV

Today is Saturday

Then I woke up I see my mother was still asleep.I slowly moved from my out of the bed.

Then I go to the bathroom to wash my body and then I go out of the bathroom.I see my mother is waking up.

"Mmmmm.....Kiyo~chan good morning~~"

"Good morning mother."

"What time now?"

"At 8:25."

"I see."

then the roomphone is ringing.

"Good morning Kiyotaka sama."

"Good morning Matsuo.The breakfast is done?"

"Yes can you tell Mrs the breakfast is done?"

"Ok I will tell her."

"thank you veru much."then I put back the phone I see my mother go tothe bathroom.After that I knoc the door to tell her.

"Mom Matsuo said breakfast alually done when you are finish you can eat a breakfast."

"Ok~"then I go to the dining room to eat a luxury breakfast.When I almost eat the half my mother finally walk down to the dining room.

"Good morning Mrs."

"Good morning Matsuo."then she eats breakfast too.When we finish a breakfast and we go to the roof of the mansions I see there has a helicopter.She said to me.

"Kiyo chan I need to go back.I cannot stay here today but at least this month I will come here again."

"Ok goodbye mom."

"Goodbye Kiyo chan~~~I will very much miss you.Help me said hi to Kei chan and Hime chan them."

"Ok."then she goes to sit on the helicopter.

Before my birthday one week

The date of announcement of quiz results.

Then the screen is showing the quiz score.

Well of course our class all get full marks.I see Arisu get a full mark too.Let's me see Yamauchi score.His score is 69.Of course the compete is I win.

"Ok the class is done you guys can free."Tsukishiro want me remember the compete.

Then I leave my sitting and my behind has Hime them.

"I think you guys just want to see Yamauchi's face only right?"

"Senpai really know what we think."Yagami said that and Ichiki and Yu nodded.

"Well I just want to go with you only can't I?"HIme ask me.

"Of ocurse you can Hime."

"thank you Kiyotaka kun."then we opened class B classroom door.I see Yamauchi's face can't believe face to look at the screen and he doesn't know I am actually in the classroom. 

"Hi you guys."

"Hello Yamauchi senpai are you see the score?"Ichaki said Yamauchi.

"I see your face is saiding cannot belive ."Yagami said to his.

"Well please senpai give your personal points to Ayanokouji senpai."Yu said to his.

"No no no way !! There's no way I will lose that gloomy guy!!!!I am better than his!!!!"

"Are you stupid?You still thinking you better than Kiyotaka kun???"Hime ask his.

"Of course he is chesting to get a full mark!!!No you guys all are cheating after that you guys can get full marks every time!!!"