Extras: Occasional study time

Kiyotaka POV

"I'm done!" With Kei's own strength, she finally successfully completed all the assignments.

"Oh, let me take a look." I took the test questions from Kei's hands and examined them carefully.

"How is it!" she asked impatiently for the result.

"No matter how urged, the inspection will always take a lot of time." Pointing to the direction of the refrigerator, "Why don't you enjoy an iced drink and delicious snacks, and wait for a while?"

Her gaze returned to the roll paper. As always, thanks to Keisei, the completion of the test paper was a big improvement in difficulty compared to the past. After all, the members of the Ayanokouji group were constantly improving.

"It's a good job." After the inspection, I got her wish and saw Kei's growth. Finally, her weeks of hard work were not in vain.

"Really!" she let out a sigh of relief.

"So you don't have to worry about the next exam."

"Yeah. However, it's better not to take it lightly." Put down the roll paper, the wrong place has been marked, and the blank space is also given the idea of ​​​​understanding the question and answering, only taking the role of a guide, and relying on Kei for the rest. own efforts. "What, don't you like it?"

Although they were taken out, the packages of snacks on the table were still in their original state. I don't have much interest in these foods, and buying them is entirely out of Hui's request. If it doesn't suit her, it will be difficult.

"No," she tore open a bag of potato chips. "Seeing Kiyotaka's dignified face, he's almost dying of nervousness. How can he still enjoy it."

She obviously didn't feel the change in herself, maybe she overinterpreted it unilaterally.

"Anyway, the first stage has come to an end, and the following is the second task."

"Ah!" The voice aroused strong dissatisfaction, "Anyway, let me rest!"

"Didn't you take a break? While checking the test questions."

"However, people have been anxiously waiting for the result just now."

"Then it's a pity that the precious rest time was wasted like this." She ignored her complaints, 

"then the English part."

Looking up, the girl on the opposite side was completely uninspired.

"Just a simple word test." Emphasized.

"Oh." Chewing the potato chips in his mouth, he agreed vaguely, still reluctantly.

"If you pass the test, you will be rewarded handsomely." Trying to motivate her.

"Reward?" With a hint of interest, "What is it?"

"Well, let me think about it, how about a kiss?"

"No!" Immediately rejected, "Big baka, this is simply a reward for yourself!"Regrettably retracted the proposal, "So, how about 1 000 000 personal points?"

"1 000 000?" Blinking his eyes in surprise, "You lie!"

"Since you are not trusted, you have to give up." He pretended to withdraw the proposal.

"Wait a minute, I didn't say I would refuse!" Sure enough, I couldn't resist the temptation, "However, to be on the safe side, I have to confirm Kiyotaka's ability to pay in advance."

"Please." Hand over the phone.

"There is a password!"

"0331.""Hey." The joy was beyond words.

"I'm in a good mood."

"No! I'm not a fool who will be happy because of this trivial matter!" she took the mobile phone and searched carefully.

"You're not doing anything extra."

"Of course, I'm just checking Kiyotaka's news records." she said nonchalantly.

"Hey, this can be considered an invasion of privacy. Besides, as a boyfriend, I can't gain basic trust, and I will be very hurt."

"That can only be blamed on Kiyotaka himself! I still remember the last hair incident clearly."It's been a long time, and girls' memory in some aspects is indeed amazing.

"Wow!" There was a sudden exclamation.

"What's wrong?" asked, there should be nothing surprising in the phone.

"So many..."

"What do you need to do to accumulate so many points, do you have to collect enough 20 million to change classes? "

"If I plan to change classes, I have to save at least 20 million of Kei." He took the phone back, "It's really attractive to enter class A directly, but I have another purpose." Enough personal points even Being able to revise the school rules, the huge amount of points may be able to become the trump card in his final battle.

"Confirmed that the work is done, and now it's time to start testing."

"Although there are some similarities, paralyze and paradise can be completely two words, and the same pa also has different pronunciations." Correcting Kei's mistake.

"Heaven, paralyzed, um, remember!"

"So, in the end, there are two similar words, trump and tramp."

"The first one is trump card, magic weapon verb and trumpet, trump sth up means fabrication and fabrication, and the second one means tramp and trample!"

"Perfect." Closing the English book, "Mission complete. Although some superfluous content was answered."

"So, the reward!" her eyes were full of anticipation.

"I won't break my promise." After doing some operations skillfully, "Check it out."

"Yeah, I got it!" There was a small cheer, "Is there another reward?"

"another?"

Before she could react, Kei had already leaned over and slowly approached, her four lips pressed together.

"Thank you for the hospitality!"

It's been a long time to play the image of a hot girl, and the occasional freshness doesn't feel disgusting.