Chapter 91: New year & rule of the special exam of dormitory

In Januray 1st

When I wake up go to the dinning room to eat my breakfast.When I go to the dinning room I see Matsuo is standing there.

"Good morning Kiyotaka sama."

"Good morning Matsuo."

"And happy new year."

"You too."I remember today is new year.

"This is your red packet of your parents."then he give me two red packets to me.

"Thank you."

"Then this is my red packet of you."then he give me his red packet to me.

"Thank you Matsuo."

"I already gave Karuizawa sama and Yagami sama them."

"I see."

Then I go to put in the room then I go back the dinning room to eat my breakfast.

On Wedensday morning, shortly after the start of term three, several buses lined up on the highway. It's a massive movement of the entire student body. When the bus our class was on had just entered the tunnel, there was something in our ears. We weren't told where we were going or what we were going to do next. At this stage I just know that everyone is instructed to put on tracksuits and it is highly recommended to have several spare tracksuits or replacement underwear ready before departure.I think this is same last year special exam of dormitory.

It seems that because of the relatively long-distance travel time of about three hours, the students brought their favorite items within the allowed range. Not to mention cell phones, of course, but also books or playing cards, snacks or juice. It seems that some students also brought game consoles.

And because our class only 5 people after that we can choose sit where.After that we sit alone.

We got out of the tunnel. Tsukishiro started to move as if waiting for this moment.

The pain in the ear intensified at the same time.

"Sorry to bother you, but please be quiet."

Tsukishiro spoke to his classmates with a handheld microphone.

"I think you're pretty much wondering where this bus is going and what's going to happen next."

"A new special exam will be held next."

"We know that too~~"Ichiki said that and make other people nodded too.

"I think Ayanokouji kun already knows what this special exam is.But I need to explain to other people."that makes me sure this is a special exam of dormitory.

"Next, I will take you to a forest school in a certain mountain. I'm afraid you will arrive at your destination in less than an hour. The shorter the time allocated to the explanation, the longer the "buffer time" will be given to you. "

"It will mainly be held in green places such as hills on a day when the weather is good during the summer. It is a group action aimed at promoting the health of students. It also refers to its educational facilities."

"The opportunity to meet senior students in normal school life...especially students who haven't participated in clubs, they should have little contact, but this time, the forest school will hold cross-grade group activities for eight days and seven nights. It's that kind of It's better than a sports festival. The special exam to be held at the school is called a 'mixed dormitory'. Since only verbal explanations may make you feel uneasy, I will send the information later."